Mar 29, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The final practice session for the Sprint Cup Series before tomorrow’s STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway has now been cancelled due to rain, making it the third session of the day to be scrubbed.
As a result of the rainouts, the Cup drivers will go into tomorrow’s 500-lap race with just one practice session’s worth of preparation.
Meanwhile, pre-race proceedings for the Truck race appear to be continuing on as planned. We’ll keep you posted on any further developments from Martinsville…
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 0
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 13
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1