Mar 29, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
The final practice session for the Sprint Cup Series before tomorrow’s STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway has now been cancelled due to rain, making it the third session of the day to be scrubbed.
As a result of the rainouts, the Cup drivers will go into tomorrow’s 500-lap race with just one practice session’s worth of preparation.
Meanwhile, pre-race proceedings for the Truck race appear to be continuing on as planned. We’ll keep you posted on any further developments from Martinsville…
Video from NASCAR America
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 1
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 0
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 1
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0