Mar 29, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
The final practice session for the Sprint Cup Series before tomorrow’s STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway has now been cancelled due to rain, making it the third session of the day to be scrubbed.
As a result of the rainouts, the Cup drivers will go into tomorrow’s 500-lap race with just one practice session’s worth of preparation.
Meanwhile, pre-race proceedings for the Truck race appear to be continuing on as planned. We’ll keep you posted on any further developments from Martinsville…
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 0
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 0
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 2