Mar 29, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
The final practice session for the Sprint Cup Series before tomorrow’s STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway has now been cancelled due to rain, making it the third session of the day to be scrubbed.
As a result of the rainouts, the Cup drivers will go into tomorrow’s 500-lap race with just one practice session’s worth of preparation.
Meanwhile, pre-race proceedings for the Truck race appear to be continuing on as planned. We’ll keep you posted on any further developments from Martinsville…
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0
- Alonso moves to clear up testing crash conspiracy theories 1
- NHRA Funny Car driver Cruz Pedregon trades seats for a day with NASCAR counterpart Joey Logano 2
- Can IndyCar’s next generation take it to the established veterans? 1
- Fernando Alonso talks return in Malaysian GP 2
- Nowhere to go but up for Lotus at Malaysia GP 3
- Malaysian Grand Prix highlights NBCSN’s weekend of motors coverage 0