Mar 30, 2014, 10:24 AM EDT
ST. PETERSBURG, FLA. – Colombians named Carlos book-ended the time sheets in the Verizon IndyCar Series’ St. Petersburg Sunday morning warmup. Carlos Munoz of Andretti Autosport led the session with Carlos Huertas slowest in Dale Coyne’s second car.
Munoz, Josef Newgarden, Sebastien Bourdais, Graham Rahal and Marco Andretti completed the top five.
Less than 10 minutes into the session, Juan Pablo Montoya nosed into the Turn 10 wall, the notorious 90-degree left-hander that traditionally catches a number of drivers out. Montoya resumed and would head back to the pits; he eventually ended the session in 11th. That was the only red-flag interruption of the 30-minute session.
Here’s a screen cap of the times. The race goes green past 3 p.m. EDT today.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1