Mar 31, 2014, 7:20 PM EDT
In case you missed today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN, here’s a look at some of the things you missed as the gang broke down Kurt Busch’s thrilling victory at Martinsville.
Busch was involved in an early incident on pit road with Brad Keselowski, which inflicted major front-end damage to the latter’s car. Upon returning to the race some 30 laps down, Keselowski showed his displeasure by repeatedly grinding into the side of Busch’s car.
Afterwards, Busch declared Keselowski’s retaliation as “a punk-a** move” to reporters, and he slammed the Team Penske driver again in an interview with NBCSN contributor Nate Ryan.
Keselowski has since addressed the issue on Twitter, and earlier today at Stewart-Haas Racing headquarters, Busch was asked by NBCSN reporter Kelli Stavast if things have cooled down one day later:
With Busch’s win, he is now the sixth different driver to triumph in as many Sprint Cup races this season. The Chase Grid is starting to fill up, and in Jeff Burton‘s eyes, that puts pressure on the winless drivers to be as far up the points standings as possible.
Busch snapped a long winless drought yesterday, but he wasn’t the only star in Martinsville. Other drivers such as Marcos Ambrose and Aric Almirola, who both performed admirably for the mourning Richard Petty Motorsports team, also stepped up on Sunday.
Also, be sure to check out the NASCAR AMERICA archive page for more clips from previous episodes.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0