Mar 31, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
This was it for NBC Sports Group’s Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton – qualifying and race days, at long last, after the build-up to his racing debut in the Florida Winter Series.
It was time to see how Buxton could put preparation into reality in the three races, following intense training and preparation from the Ferrari Driver Academy.
This concludes the five-part series; if you missed any, have no fear. All links are posted below.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14