Mar 31, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
This was it for NBC Sports Group’s Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton – qualifying and race days, at long last, after the build-up to his racing debut in the Florida Winter Series.
It was time to see how Buxton could put preparation into reality in the three races, following intense training and preparation from the Ferrari Driver Academy.
This concludes the five-part series; if you missed any, have no fear. All links are posted below.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 0
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1