Mar 31, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
This was it for NBC Sports Group’s Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton – qualifying and race days, at long last, after the build-up to his racing debut in the Florida Winter Series.
It was time to see how Buxton could put preparation into reality in the three races, following intense training and preparation from the Ferrari Driver Academy.
This concludes the five-part series; if you missed any, have no fear. All links are posted below.
Video from NASCAR America
- COTA: A circuit to behold from the passenger’s seat 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Team Penske pushing for incredible season (VIDEO) 0
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2