Mar 31, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
This was it for NBC Sports Group’s Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton – qualifying and race days, at long last, after the build-up to his racing debut in the Florida Winter Series.
It was time to see how Buxton could put preparation into reality in the three races, following intense training and preparation from the Ferrari Driver Academy.
This concludes the five-part series; if you missed any, have no fear. All links are posted below.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0