Mar 31, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
This was it for NBC Sports Group’s Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton – qualifying and race days, at long last, after the build-up to his racing debut in the Florida Winter Series.
It was time to see how Buxton could put preparation into reality in the three races, following intense training and preparation from the Ferrari Driver Academy.
This concludes the five-part series; if you missed any, have no fear. All links are posted below.
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 2
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0
- Alonso moves to clear up testing crash conspiracy theories 2
- NHRA Funny Car driver Cruz Pedregon trades seats for a day with NASCAR counterpart Joey Logano 2