Apr 1, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
Highlights from Tuesday’s NASCAR AMERICA: Rick Allen and Jeff Burton discuss whether the Busch brothers, Kurt and Kyle, are NASCAR’s best ever.
Rookie crew chief Daniel Knost talks with Kelli Stavast at the Stewart-Haas Racing shop about helping Kurt Busch get to victory lane.
You can see more via the NASCAR AMERICA show page.
Video from NASCAR America
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale 0
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 1
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 3
- Helton: Tony Stewart still eligible for Chase, but must win to get in 2
- Sheriff: Stewart crash investigation to continue “for at least another 2 weeks” 8
- Kurt Busch, Danica Patrick glad to see boss, teammate and friend Tony Stewart back in race car 0