Apr 1, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
On today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA – which you can watch at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices – Rick Allen, Jeff Burton and the gang will continue to dissect Sunday’s STP 500 at Martinsville.
Kurt Busch’s victory on the ‘paperclip’ may have been his first since the fall of 2011, but it was also the first victory ever for former engineer Daniel Knost as a crew chief. NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast will interview Knost about the special experience.
Plus, the best team radio sounds from Sunday’s race have been captured for your listening pleasure in another installment of ‘Scan All 43.’
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5
- Ron Dennis clears up Alonso crash rumors; confirms he was briefly knocked unconscious but was not concussed 3
- McLaren confirms Alonso leaves hospital, and is out for final test 0
- Manor targets Melbourne appearance; announces Will Stevens as first driver 2
- Iconic F1 designer Gerard Ducarouge dies at 73 1
- F1: Barcelona 2015 first test cumulative times, lap counts, analysis 0