WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 pm ET — Nuances of TMS, when drivers miss races, Allmendinger, Stoddard
Apr 2, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
On today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA – which you can watch at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices – Rick Allen, Jeff Burton and the gang get you up to speed as we begin focusing on this weekend’s events at Texas.
* In “The Mayor” segment, Rick and Jeff talk about the process and protocol when drivers have to miss a race (much like Denny Hamlin missing Fontana two weeks ago).
* Using NBCSN’s own mini version of Texas Motor Speedway’s “Big Hoss” video board, Jeff breaks down some of the nuances at TMS.
* Marty Snider will be joined in our Charlotte studio by Sprint Cup team owner and former crew chief Frank Stoddard.
* Kelli Stavast talks with driver AJ Allmendinger at JTG/Daugherty’s race shop.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0
- Texas Motor Speedway president Eddie Gossage plans to talk with IndyCar about potential changes to cars 3
- Hamilton storms to first Monaco GP pole position 0
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 4