WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 pm ET — Nuances of TMS, when drivers miss races, Allmendinger, Stoddard
Apr 2, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
On today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA – which you can watch at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices – Rick Allen, Jeff Burton and the gang get you up to speed as we begin focusing on this weekend’s events at Texas.
* In “The Mayor” segment, Rick and Jeff talk about the process and protocol when drivers have to miss a race (much like Denny Hamlin missing Fontana two weeks ago).
* Using NBCSN’s own mini version of Texas Motor Speedway’s “Big Hoss” video board, Jeff breaks down some of the nuances at TMS.
* Marty Snider will be joined in our Charlotte studio by Sprint Cup team owner and former crew chief Frank Stoddard.
* Kelli Stavast talks with driver AJ Allmendinger at JTG/Daugherty’s race shop.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the United States GP 0
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 2
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 5
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0