WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 pm ET — Nuances of TMS, when drivers miss races, Allmendinger, Stoddard
Apr 2, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
On today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA – which you can watch at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices – Rick Allen, Jeff Burton and the gang get you up to speed as we begin focusing on this weekend’s events at Texas.
* In “The Mayor” segment, Rick and Jeff talk about the process and protocol when drivers have to miss a race (much like Denny Hamlin missing Fontana two weeks ago).
* Using NBCSN’s own mini version of Texas Motor Speedway’s “Big Hoss” video board, Jeff breaks down some of the nuances at TMS.
* Marty Snider will be joined in our Charlotte studio by Sprint Cup team owner and former crew chief Frank Stoddard.
* Kelli Stavast talks with driver AJ Allmendinger at JTG/Daugherty’s race shop.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1