WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 pm ET — Nuances of TMS, when drivers miss races, Allmendinger, Stoddard
Apr 2, 2014, 12:46 PM EST
On today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA – which you can watch at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices – Rick Allen, Jeff Burton and the gang get you up to speed as we begin focusing on this weekend’s events at Texas.
* In “The Mayor” segment, Rick and Jeff talk about the process and protocol when drivers have to miss a race (much like Denny Hamlin missing Fontana two weeks ago).
* Using NBCSN’s own mini version of Texas Motor Speedway’s “Big Hoss” video board, Jeff breaks down some of the nuances at TMS.
* Marty Snider will be joined in our Charlotte studio by Sprint Cup team owner and former crew chief Frank Stoddard.
* Kelli Stavast talks with driver AJ Allmendinger at JTG/Daugherty’s race shop.
In case you wish to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 2
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 53
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1