Apr 3, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
Highlights from Thursday’s NASCAR America: In this NASCAR America Minute, Rick Allen asks Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach who they think will be victorious at the Texas Motor Speedway this weekend.
Is low horsepower good for NASCAR? Rick Allen, Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach react to NASCAR Chairman/CEO Brian France’s comments about the likelihood of a significant reduction in horsepower of Cup cars.
Marty Snider goes one-on-one with Kevin Harvick about his win in Phoenix and getting ready for Texas this weekend.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 3
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0