Apr 3, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
Highlights from Thursday’s NASCAR America: In this NASCAR America Minute, Rick Allen asks Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach who they think will be victorious at the Texas Motor Speedway this weekend.
Is low horsepower good for NASCAR? Rick Allen, Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach react to NASCAR Chairman/CEO Brian France’s comments about the likelihood of a significant reduction in horsepower of Cup cars.
Marty Snider goes one-on-one with Kevin Harvick about his win in Phoenix and getting ready for Texas this weekend.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 1
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 53
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 2
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 6
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1