Apr 3, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
Highlights from Thursday’s NASCAR America: In this NASCAR America Minute, Rick Allen asks Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach who they think will be victorious at the Texas Motor Speedway this weekend.
Is low horsepower good for NASCAR? Rick Allen, Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach react to NASCAR Chairman/CEO Brian France’s comments about the likelihood of a significant reduction in horsepower of Cup cars.
Marty Snider goes one-on-one with Kevin Harvick about his win in Phoenix and getting ready for Texas this weekend.
Video from NASCAR America
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 0
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 1
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1