Apr 3, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
Highlights from Thursday’s NASCAR America: In this NASCAR America Minute, Rick Allen asks Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach who they think will be victorious at the Texas Motor Speedway this weekend.
Is low horsepower good for NASCAR? Rick Allen, Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach react to NASCAR Chairman/CEO Brian France’s comments about the likelihood of a significant reduction in horsepower of Cup cars.
Marty Snider goes one-on-one with Kevin Harvick about his win in Phoenix and getting ready for Texas this weekend.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0