Apr 3, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
Highlights from Thursday’s NASCAR America: In this NASCAR America Minute, Rick Allen asks Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach who they think will be victorious at the Texas Motor Speedway this weekend.
Is low horsepower good for NASCAR? Rick Allen, Frank Stoddard and Wally Dallenbach react to NASCAR Chairman/CEO Brian France’s comments about the likelihood of a significant reduction in horsepower of Cup cars.
Marty Snider goes one-on-one with Kevin Harvick about his win in Phoenix and getting ready for Texas this weekend.
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 3
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 4
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 5