Apr 3, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
The experimental “Garage 56″ entrant for the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Nissan ZEOD RC electric prototype racer, has increased its testing level in the last couple weeks.
The Nissan has tested at Snetterton in the U.K. and heads to Paul Ricard in the south of France later this month. Both of the car’s two confirmed drivers, Wolfgang Reip and Lucas Ordonez, will test at Ricard.
You can see a video of the Snetterton test above.
- DiZinno: St. Pete provides solid 2015 season kickoff, but issues some warning signs 0
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 3
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 2
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6