Apr 3, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
The experimental “Garage 56″ entrant for the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Nissan ZEOD RC electric prototype racer, has increased its testing level in the last couple weeks.
The Nissan has tested at Snetterton in the U.K. and heads to Paul Ricard in the south of France later this month. Both of the car’s two confirmed drivers, Wolfgang Reip and Lucas Ordonez, will test at Ricard.
You can see a video of the Snetterton test above.
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 0
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 1
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0