Apr 3, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
The experimental “Garage 56″ entrant for the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Nissan ZEOD RC electric prototype racer, has increased its testing level in the last couple weeks.
The Nissan has tested at Snetterton in the U.K. and heads to Paul Ricard in the south of France later this month. Both of the car’s two confirmed drivers, Wolfgang Reip and Lucas Ordonez, will test at Ricard.
You can see a video of the Snetterton test above.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 1
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 5