Apr 3, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
The experimental “Garage 56″ entrant for the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Nissan ZEOD RC electric prototype racer, has increased its testing level in the last couple weeks.
The Nissan has tested at Snetterton in the U.K. and heads to Paul Ricard in the south of France later this month. Both of the car’s two confirmed drivers, Wolfgang Reip and Lucas Ordonez, will test at Ricard.
You can see a video of the Snetterton test above.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 0
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 0
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 1
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1
- Will Power claims 2014 IndyCar title as Tony Kanaan ties season win record in Fontana 1
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Tony Stewart’s return to racing: ‘I’m sure that’s where he wants to be’ 0