Apr 3, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
The experimental “Garage 56″ entrant for the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Nissan ZEOD RC electric prototype racer, has increased its testing level in the last couple weeks.
The Nissan has tested at Snetterton in the U.K. and heads to Paul Ricard in the south of France later this month. Both of the car’s two confirmed drivers, Wolfgang Reip and Lucas Ordonez, will test at Ricard.
You can see a video of the Snetterton test above.
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 2
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 7