Apr 3, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Robby Gordon‘s Stadium Super Trucks series has been rebranded as the SPEED Energy Stadium SUPER Trucks/Formula Off-Road Presented by Traxxas for 2014.
The opening round of the 2014 season took place at St. Petersburg this past weekend, and TV time has been announced for Thursday, April 17, at 10:00 p.m. PT on NBCSN.
The series races on a mix of street circuits and dirt tracks in stadiums. Gordon is among those in the field, along with other drivers such as P.J. Jones, Justin Lofton, and truck racing legend Rob McCachren.
Video from NASCAR America
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3