Apr 3, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Robby Gordon‘s Stadium Super Trucks series has been rebranded as the SPEED Energy Stadium SUPER Trucks/Formula Off-Road Presented by Traxxas for 2014.
The opening round of the 2014 season took place at St. Petersburg this past weekend, and TV time has been announced for Thursday, April 17, at 10:00 p.m. PT on NBCSN.
The series races on a mix of street circuits and dirt tracks in stadiums. Gordon is among those in the field, along with other drivers such as P.J. Jones, Justin Lofton, and truck racing legend Rob McCachren.
Video from NASCAR America
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 3
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 25
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1