Apr 3, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Robby Gordon‘s Stadium Super Trucks series has been rebranded as the SPEED Energy Stadium SUPER Trucks/Formula Off-Road Presented by Traxxas for 2014.
The opening round of the 2014 season took place at St. Petersburg this past weekend, and TV time has been announced for Thursday, April 17, at 10:00 p.m. PT on NBCSN.
The series races on a mix of street circuits and dirt tracks in stadiums. Gordon is among those in the field, along with other drivers such as P.J. Jones, Justin Lofton, and truck racing legend Rob McCachren.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 11
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3