Apr 3, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Robby Gordon‘s Stadium Super Trucks series has been rebranded as the SPEED Energy Stadium SUPER Trucks/Formula Off-Road Presented by Traxxas for 2014.
The opening round of the 2014 season took place at St. Petersburg this past weekend, and TV time has been announced for Thursday, April 17, at 10:00 p.m. PT on NBCSN.
The series races on a mix of street circuits and dirt tracks in stadiums. Gordon is among those in the field, along with other drivers such as P.J. Jones, Justin Lofton, and truck racing legend Rob McCachren.
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 2
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 0
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 1
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 5
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 2
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0