Apr 3, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Robby Gordon‘s Stadium Super Trucks series has been rebranded as the SPEED Energy Stadium SUPER Trucks/Formula Off-Road Presented by Traxxas for 2014.
The opening round of the 2014 season took place at St. Petersburg this past weekend, and TV time has been announced for Thursday, April 17, at 10:00 p.m. PT on NBCSN.
The series races on a mix of street circuits and dirt tracks in stadiums. Gordon is among those in the field, along with other drivers such as P.J. Jones, Justin Lofton, and truck racing legend Rob McCachren.
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 0
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0
- Hamilton closes out Bahrain GP practice on top 0
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 1
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2