Apr 3, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
The rain that swept through last race weekend across Malaysia, Martinsville and St. Petersburg now made its way to Texas, putting an early halt to NASCAR Nationwide Series practice for this weekend’s O’Reilly Auto Parts 300.
Before rain stopped play with just over 30 minutes to go, Ty Dillon clocked in the fastest lap of the day at the track that now boasts the “Big Hoss” video board on the back straight.
The Nationwide race is Friday night at 8:30 p.m. ET; the schedule’s a bit shifted at TMS this weekend with the Final Four in town, so NASCAR races Friday and Sunday with the Final Four games on Saturday night.
TIMES: Thursday Practice
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the Italian Grand Prix on Live Extra from 4am ET 0
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 1
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 3
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview 0
- James Hinchcliffe on the comeback trail for IndyCar driving return 2
- Bottas and Massa to remain with Williams for 2016 1