Apr 3, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
The rain that swept through last race weekend across Malaysia, Martinsville and St. Petersburg now made its way to Texas, putting an early halt to NASCAR Nationwide Series practice for this weekend’s O’Reilly Auto Parts 300.
Before rain stopped play with just over 30 minutes to go, Ty Dillon clocked in the fastest lap of the day at the track that now boasts the “Big Hoss” video board on the back straight.
The Nationwide race is Friday night at 8:30 p.m. ET; the schedule’s a bit shifted at TMS this weekend with the Final Four in town, so NASCAR races Friday and Sunday with the Final Four games on Saturday night.
TIMES: Thursday Practice
Video from NASCAR America
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0
- Hamilton tops FP2 as night falls in Singapore 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- Report: Why Mark Martin couldn’t be Danica Patrick’s driving coach 6