Apr 4, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Bowyer will run the No. 15 Willie’s Duck Diner car this weekend. See a paint scheme of the car below and a video above.
Meanwhile, the team press release advance is filled with duck puns. So, it’s not just me guilty of that.
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 0
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 6
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 2
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 6
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0