Apr 4, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Bowyer will run the No. 15 Willie’s Duck Diner car this weekend. See a paint scheme of the car below and a video above.
Meanwhile, the team press release advance is filled with duck puns. So, it’s not just me guilty of that.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 1