Apr 4, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Earlier this week, Red Bull Global Rallycross had its media day and revealed a series of announcements. Townsend Bell will be part of NBC’s announce team for the series, and filed this report from Los Angeles following some laps with Rhys Millen’s Hyundai. Then, he was able to do some laps of his own.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 4
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0