Apr 4, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Earlier this week, Red Bull Global Rallycross had its media day and revealed a series of announcements. Townsend Bell will be part of NBC’s announce team for the series, and filed this report from Los Angeles following some laps with Rhys Millen’s Hyundai. Then, he was able to do some laps of his own.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 0
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12