Apr 5, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Fans camping out at Texas Motor Speedway for tomorrow’s Duck Commander 500 aren’t missing a minute of the ongoing “Final Four” National Semifinal games at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
Of course, with TMS boasting the largest HD video screen on the planet- a title that will be certified tomorrow by the Guinness Book of World Records – people are gonna pay attention to whatever it’s showing.
Anyway, the Associated Press’ Jenna Fryer has proof of TMS doing the hoopheads in the infield a solid:
It’s not the first time this weekend that “Big Hoss” has been showing stuff besides what’s happening on the 1.5-mile oval.
Following Nationwide Series practice on Thursday night, the Panasonic powerhouse screened “Smokey And The Bandit,” which was documented by Danica Patrick‘s crew chief, Tony Gibson:
We’re waiting for the “Texas Motor Speedway Summer Movie Series” press release to come any day now…
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 4
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1