Apr 5, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Fans camping out at Texas Motor Speedway for tomorrow’s Duck Commander 500 aren’t missing a minute of the ongoing “Final Four” National Semifinal games at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
Of course, with TMS boasting the largest HD video screen on the planet- a title that will be certified tomorrow by the Guinness Book of World Records – people are gonna pay attention to whatever it’s showing.
Anyway, the Associated Press’ Jenna Fryer has proof of TMS doing the hoopheads in the infield a solid:
It’s not the first time this weekend that “Big Hoss” has been showing stuff besides what’s happening on the 1.5-mile oval.
Following Nationwide Series practice on Thursday night, the Panasonic powerhouse screened “Smokey And The Bandit,” which was documented by Danica Patrick‘s crew chief, Tony Gibson:
We’re waiting for the “Texas Motor Speedway Summer Movie Series” press release to come any day now…
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0