Apr 5, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Fans camping out at Texas Motor Speedway for tomorrow’s Duck Commander 500 aren’t missing a minute of the ongoing “Final Four” National Semifinal games at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
Of course, with TMS boasting the largest HD video screen on the planet- a title that will be certified tomorrow by the Guinness Book of World Records – people are gonna pay attention to whatever it’s showing.
Anyway, the Associated Press’ Jenna Fryer has proof of TMS doing the hoopheads in the infield a solid:
It’s not the first time this weekend that “Big Hoss” has been showing stuff besides what’s happening on the 1.5-mile oval.
Following Nationwide Series practice on Thursday night, the Panasonic powerhouse screened “Smokey And The Bandit,” which was documented by Danica Patrick‘s crew chief, Tony Gibson:
We’re waiting for the “Texas Motor Speedway Summer Movie Series” press release to come any day now…
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 15
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 6
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 52