Apr 5, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Fans camping out at Texas Motor Speedway for tomorrow’s Duck Commander 500 aren’t missing a minute of the ongoing “Final Four” National Semifinal games at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
Of course, with TMS boasting the largest HD video screen on the planet- a title that will be certified tomorrow by the Guinness Book of World Records – people are gonna pay attention to whatever it’s showing.
Anyway, the Associated Press’ Jenna Fryer has proof of TMS doing the hoopheads in the infield a solid:
It’s not the first time this weekend that “Big Hoss” has been showing stuff besides what’s happening on the 1.5-mile oval.
Following Nationwide Series practice on Thursday night, the Panasonic powerhouse screened “Smokey And The Bandit,” which was documented by Danica Patrick‘s crew chief, Tony Gibson:
We’re waiting for the “Texas Motor Speedway Summer Movie Series” press release to come any day now…
Video from NASCAR America
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 1
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 2