Apr 5, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Fans camping out at Texas Motor Speedway for tomorrow’s Duck Commander 500 aren’t missing a minute of the ongoing “Final Four” National Semifinal games at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
Of course, with TMS boasting the largest HD video screen on the planet- a title that will be certified tomorrow by the Guinness Book of World Records – people are gonna pay attention to whatever it’s showing.
Anyway, the Associated Press’ Jenna Fryer has proof of TMS doing the hoopheads in the infield a solid:
It’s not the first time this weekend that “Big Hoss” has been showing stuff besides what’s happening on the 1.5-mile oval.
Following Nationwide Series practice on Thursday night, the Panasonic powerhouse screened “Smokey And The Bandit,” which was documented by Danica Patrick‘s crew chief, Tony Gibson:
We’re waiting for the “Texas Motor Speedway Summer Movie Series” press release to come any day now…
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 0
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 20
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 7