Apr 5, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
In the latest edition of Paddock Pass, Will Buxton previews the Bahrain Grand Prix in Sakhir this weekend as the sport enters new territory with the circuit’s first night race. The Bahrain International Circuit will be illuminated by hundreds of floodlights, and it promises to add to the spectacle and the atmosphere at the track.
Ahead of the night race, Will chats with Nico Hulkenberg, Marcus Ericsson, Felipe Massa, Nico Rosberg and Romain Grosjean. We also profile America’s leading two junior drivers in GP2, as Alexander Rossi and Conor Daly begin their racing seasons in Bahrain this weekend.
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0