Apr 5, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
In the latest edition of Paddock Pass, Will Buxton previews the Bahrain Grand Prix in Sakhir this weekend as the sport enters new territory with the circuit’s first night race. The Bahrain International Circuit will be illuminated by hundreds of floodlights, and it promises to add to the spectacle and the atmosphere at the track.
Ahead of the night race, Will chats with Nico Hulkenberg, Marcus Ericsson, Felipe Massa, Nico Rosberg and Romain Grosjean. We also profile America’s leading two junior drivers in GP2, as Alexander Rossi and Conor Daly begin their racing seasons in Bahrain this weekend.
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 10
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1