Apr 5, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
In the latest edition of Paddock Pass, Will Buxton previews the Bahrain Grand Prix in Sakhir this weekend as the sport enters new territory with the circuit’s first night race. The Bahrain International Circuit will be illuminated by hundreds of floodlights, and it promises to add to the spectacle and the atmosphere at the track.
Ahead of the night race, Will chats with Nico Hulkenberg, Marcus Ericsson, Felipe Massa, Nico Rosberg and Romain Grosjean. We also profile America’s leading two junior drivers in GP2, as Alexander Rossi and Conor Daly begin their racing seasons in Bahrain this weekend.
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 0
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1