Apr 5, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
In the latest edition of Paddock Pass, Will Buxton previews the Bahrain Grand Prix in Sakhir this weekend as the sport enters new territory with the circuit’s first night race. The Bahrain International Circuit will be illuminated by hundreds of floodlights, and it promises to add to the spectacle and the atmosphere at the track.
Ahead of the night race, Will chats with Nico Hulkenberg, Marcus Ericsson, Felipe Massa, Nico Rosberg and Romain Grosjean. We also profile America’s leading two junior drivers in GP2, as Alexander Rossi and Conor Daly begin their racing seasons in Bahrain this weekend.
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 1
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0