Apr 5, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
In the latest edition of Paddock Pass, Will Buxton previews the Bahrain Grand Prix in Sakhir this weekend as the sport enters new territory with the circuit’s first night race. The Bahrain International Circuit will be illuminated by hundreds of floodlights, and it promises to add to the spectacle and the atmosphere at the track.
Ahead of the night race, Will chats with Nico Hulkenberg, Marcus Ericsson, Felipe Massa, Nico Rosberg and Romain Grosjean. We also profile America’s leading two junior drivers in GP2, as Alexander Rossi and Conor Daly begin their racing seasons in Bahrain this weekend.
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 0
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1