Apr 7, 2014, 7:43 PM EDT
Today’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA focused on this afternoon’s Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway, which was won by Joey Logano in a thrilling green-white-checkered finish.
Host Rick Allen and analysts Jeff Burton and longtime Sprint Cup crew chief Frank Stoddard discussed all the ins and outs of today’s event.
Remember to check out NASCAR AMERICA weekdays at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra. Also, be sure to bookmark the NASCAR AMERICA archive page so you can look through past clips from the show.
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2