Apr 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
You might remember in 2007 when Brian Vickers, then driving for Hendrick Motorsports, drove a bright green Chevrolet with Garnier Fructis sponsorship, and it made The Daily Show (search for the clip on the show archives if you want).
Now, Vickers is in a new ad for sponsor Aaron’s where bathtubs, screaming girls and team owner Michael Waltrip are featured. See the commercial above. The campaign is Aaron’s “Own the Life You Want.”
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 1
- Kurt Busch 25th in Sprint Cup points — IndyCar, too 1
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 5
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 13