Apr 8, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
One of the best stories from this past weekend at Texas Motor Speedway was the inaugural Nationwide Series victory for Chase Elliott, who passed Kevin Harvick with 16 laps to go and went on to the checkered flag.
But there’s nothing low-key about his talent, which came to the fore last Friday night in the Lone Star State. And today on NASCAR AMERICA, Elliott will call in and talk about his Texas-sized triumph with host Rick Allen and analysts Jeff Burton and Frank Stoddard.
You can watch today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra online and on your mobile devices. Also on tap:
- NBCSN reporter Kelli Stavast will talk with Michael Waltrip Racing crew chief Billy Scott, who has helped driver Brian Vickers emerge as a surprise early contender for a Chase berth. Vickers earned his first Top-5 of the year in yesterday’s Duck Commander 500 at Texas, finishing fourth…
- The gang will also continue to break down yesterday’s race by choosing their key moments, including the last-lap, race-winning pass from winner Joey Logano. Also, another edition of ‘Scan All 43′ will feature the best sights and sounds from Texas.
If you want to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2