Apr 9, 2014, 5:52 PM EDT
Today’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA touched on several topics, including who will be the “Darling of Darlington” in Saturday night’s Bojangles’ Southern 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race.
The NASCAR America guys give their picks on who they think will win at legendary Darlington Raceway. With seven different winners — and seven different No. 1 qualifiers — in the first seven races, will NASCAR go eight-for-eight at the big D?
Frank Stoddard gives his pick for the winner in this weekend’s race. Will it be Jimmie Johnson, the six-time defending Sprint Cup champ and three-time Darlington winner (who surprisingly is still winless in the 2014 season)?
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1