Apr 9, 2014, 5:52 PM EDT
Today’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA touched on several topics, including who will be the “Darling of Darlington” in Saturday night’s Bojangles’ Southern 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race.
The NASCAR America guys give their picks on who they think will win at legendary Darlington Raceway. With seven different winners — and seven different No. 1 qualifiers — in the first seven races, will NASCAR go eight-for-eight at the big D?
Frank Stoddard gives his pick for the winner in this weekend’s race. Will it be Jimmie Johnson, the six-time defending Sprint Cup champ and three-time Darlington winner (who surprisingly is still winless in the 2014 season)?
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1