Apr 9, 2014, 5:52 PM EDT
Today’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA touched on several topics, including who will be the “Darling of Darlington” in Saturday night’s Bojangles’ Southern 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race.
The NASCAR America guys give their picks on who they think will win at legendary Darlington Raceway. With seven different winners — and seven different No. 1 qualifiers — in the first seven races, will NASCAR go eight-for-eight at the big D?
Frank Stoddard gives his pick for the winner in this weekend’s race. Will it be Jimmie Johnson, the six-time defending Sprint Cup champ and three-time Darlington winner (who surprisingly is still winless in the 2014 season)?
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1