WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 pm ET — Kenseth on Darlington, South Carolina’s NASCAR history, David Ragan
Apr 9, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
On today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA – which you can watch at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices – Rick Allen is once again joined in our NBC Sports studio in Charlotte by Sprint Cup team owner/former crew chief Frank Stoddard and analyst Jeff Burton.
Among today’s show highlights:
* Jeff and Frank break down the nuances of Darlington Raceway, with special animations to show why it’s truly the Track Too Tough to Tame.
* Defending 2013 Darlington winner Matt Kenseth will join us via two-way interview, discussing the track and this Saturday night’s Bojangles’ Southern 500.
* Kelli Stavast will join driver David Ragan at Front Row Motorsports to talk about the importance of getting a first win to become eligible for the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
* NASCAR legend Eli Gold will have a special feature on NASCAR and it’s history and tradition in the state of South Carolina.
If you want to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug in those pieces of information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 2
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 9
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1