Apr 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
We’ve heard of cameras taking peeks into race car drivers’ homes, their bedrooms, closets and even their toilets.
But we have to admit the latest edition of the “Penske File” is a first for us: perusing through Sprint Cup driver Brad Keselowski‘s refrigerator.
Now, because of Keselowski’s solid middle class roots, having grown up north of Detroit, we’d expect to see lots of steaks, maybe some chocolate cake and several gallons of ice cream (we take him to be either a strawberry or rocky road kinda guy).
But the 2012 Sprint Cup champ must have a heck of a thirst, as he appears to be on an all-liquid diet, if you catch our drift (okay, that’ll likely give it away).
Yet for the sake of argument, can you guess what is in Kes’s fridge?
Check out the video and find out for yourself. You just may look at food and fridges in a whole different way from now on.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 1
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 7
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 23
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3