Apr 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
We’ve heard of cameras taking peeks into race car drivers’ homes, their bedrooms, closets and even their toilets.
But we have to admit the latest edition of the “Penske File” is a first for us: perusing through Sprint Cup driver Brad Keselowski‘s refrigerator.
Now, because of Keselowski’s solid middle class roots, having grown up north of Detroit, we’d expect to see lots of steaks, maybe some chocolate cake and several gallons of ice cream (we take him to be either a strawberry or rocky road kinda guy).
But the 2012 Sprint Cup champ must have a heck of a thirst, as he appears to be on an all-liquid diet, if you catch our drift (okay, that’ll likely give it away).
Yet for the sake of argument, can you guess what is in Kes’s fridge?
Check out the video and find out for yourself. You just may look at food and fridges in a whole different way from now on.
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 1
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 11
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 5
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6