Apr 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
We’ve heard of cameras taking peeks into race car drivers’ homes, their bedrooms, closets and even their toilets.
But we have to admit the latest edition of the “Penske File” is a first for us: perusing through Sprint Cup driver Brad Keselowski‘s refrigerator.
Now, because of Keselowski’s solid middle class roots, having grown up north of Detroit, we’d expect to see lots of steaks, maybe some chocolate cake and several gallons of ice cream (we take him to be either a strawberry or rocky road kinda guy).
But the 2012 Sprint Cup champ must have a heck of a thirst, as he appears to be on an all-liquid diet, if you catch our drift (okay, that’ll likely give it away).
Yet for the sake of argument, can you guess what is in Kes’s fridge?
Check out the video and find out for yourself. You just may look at food and fridges in a whole different way from now on.
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 5
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1