Apr 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
We’ve heard of cameras taking peeks into race car drivers’ homes, their bedrooms, closets and even their toilets.
But we have to admit the latest edition of the “Penske File” is a first for us: perusing through Sprint Cup driver Brad Keselowski‘s refrigerator.
Now, because of Keselowski’s solid middle class roots, having grown up north of Detroit, we’d expect to see lots of steaks, maybe some chocolate cake and several gallons of ice cream (we take him to be either a strawberry or rocky road kinda guy).
But the 2012 Sprint Cup champ must have a heck of a thirst, as he appears to be on an all-liquid diet, if you catch our drift (okay, that’ll likely give it away).
Yet for the sake of argument, can you guess what is in Kes’s fridge?
Check out the video and find out for yourself. You just may look at food and fridges in a whole different way from now on.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 13
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 25
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 6