Apr 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
We’ve heard of cameras taking peeks into race car drivers’ homes, their bedrooms, closets and even their toilets.
But we have to admit the latest edition of the “Penske File” is a first for us: perusing through Sprint Cup driver Brad Keselowski‘s refrigerator.
Now, because of Keselowski’s solid middle class roots, having grown up north of Detroit, we’d expect to see lots of steaks, maybe some chocolate cake and several gallons of ice cream (we take him to be either a strawberry or rocky road kinda guy).
But the 2012 Sprint Cup champ must have a heck of a thirst, as he appears to be on an all-liquid diet, if you catch our drift (okay, that’ll likely give it away).
Yet for the sake of argument, can you guess what is in Kes’s fridge?
Check out the video and find out for yourself. You just may look at food and fridges in a whole different way from now on.
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 3
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4