Apr 10, 2014, 1:10 PM EST
Are you a habitual late arriver? Are you constantly told, “You’re always so late, you’ll probably be late for your own funeral”?
Well, we may have an answer for your tardiness, especially when it comes time to meet the Grim Reaper.
Thanks to our friends at Autoweek.com, say hello to the world’s fastest hearse.
How fast, you ask? Well, not only does it have more horsepower (1,000 hp) than a NASCAR Sprint Cup stock car (850 hp), it can hit 60 mph in less than 2 ½ seconds, reaches 100 mph in 5.2 seconds and covers a quarter-mile in 9.94 seconds.
And if you really want to go for a lazy Sunday drive in this turbo-charged Chevrolet Caprice, its top-end speed is 150 mph.
Nicknamed “Madness”, check out the video above. This ride truly lives up to its name.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 1
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 3
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0