Apr 10, 2014, 1:10 PM EDT
Are you a habitual late arriver? Are you constantly told, “You’re always so late, you’ll probably be late for your own funeral”?
Well, we may have an answer for your tardiness, especially when it comes time to meet the Grim Reaper.
Thanks to our friends at Autoweek.com, say hello to the world’s fastest hearse.
How fast, you ask? Well, not only does it have more horsepower (1,000 hp) than a NASCAR Sprint Cup stock car (850 hp), it can hit 60 mph in less than 2 ½ seconds, reaches 100 mph in 5.2 seconds and covers a quarter-mile in 9.94 seconds.
And if you really want to go for a lazy Sunday drive in this turbo-charged Chevrolet Caprice, its top-end speed is 150 mph.
Nicknamed “Madness”, check out the video above. This ride truly lives up to its name.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg tames wet conditions to claim Belgian GP pole 0
- Bottas breaks Mercedes’ stranglehold at Spa by topping FP3 0
- Ryan Blaney passes Kyle Busch on final restart, hangs on to win Nationwide race at Bristol 1
- Kevin Harvick edges Jeff Gordon for Bristol Sprint Cup pole 1
- Will A.J. Allmendinger seek payback for Brad Daugherty’s practical joke? 1
- 2015 NASCAR Schedule to be Revealed Tuesday, 5 p.m. ET, on special NASCAR AMERICA 0
- Rossi disappointed, but diplomatic, after Marussia no-go 1