Apr 10, 2014, 1:10 PM EDT
Are you a habitual late arriver? Are you constantly told, “You’re always so late, you’ll probably be late for your own funeral”?
Well, we may have an answer for your tardiness, especially when it comes time to meet the Grim Reaper.
Thanks to our friends at Autoweek.com, say hello to the world’s fastest hearse.
How fast, you ask? Well, not only does it have more horsepower (1,000 hp) than a NASCAR Sprint Cup stock car (850 hp), it can hit 60 mph in less than 2 ½ seconds, reaches 100 mph in 5.2 seconds and covers a quarter-mile in 9.94 seconds.
And if you really want to go for a lazy Sunday drive in this turbo-charged Chevrolet Caprice, its top-end speed is 150 mph.
Nicknamed “Madness”, check out the video above. This ride truly lives up to its name.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 0
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 1
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0
- Fernando Alonso closes out practice in Singapore fastest 0
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0