Apr 10, 2014, 1:10 PM EDT
Are you a habitual late arriver? Are you constantly told, “You’re always so late, you’ll probably be late for your own funeral”?
Well, we may have an answer for your tardiness, especially when it comes time to meet the Grim Reaper.
Thanks to our friends at Autoweek.com, say hello to the world’s fastest hearse.
How fast, you ask? Well, not only does it have more horsepower (1,000 hp) than a NASCAR Sprint Cup stock car (850 hp), it can hit 60 mph in less than 2 ½ seconds, reaches 100 mph in 5.2 seconds and covers a quarter-mile in 9.94 seconds.
And if you really want to go for a lazy Sunday drive in this turbo-charged Chevrolet Caprice, its top-end speed is 150 mph.
Nicknamed “Madness”, check out the video above. This ride truly lives up to its name.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3