Apr 10, 2014, 1:10 PM EST
Are you a habitual late arriver? Are you constantly told, “You’re always so late, you’ll probably be late for your own funeral”?
Well, we may have an answer for your tardiness, especially when it comes time to meet the Grim Reaper.
Thanks to our friends at Autoweek.com, say hello to the world’s fastest hearse.
How fast, you ask? Well, not only does it have more horsepower (1,000 hp) than a NASCAR Sprint Cup stock car (850 hp), it can hit 60 mph in less than 2 ½ seconds, reaches 100 mph in 5.2 seconds and covers a quarter-mile in 9.94 seconds.
And if you really want to go for a lazy Sunday drive in this turbo-charged Chevrolet Caprice, its top-end speed is 150 mph.
Nicknamed “Madness”, check out the video above. This ride truly lives up to its name.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 0
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 2
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 5
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4