Apr 12, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
The Verizon IndyCar Series competitors are ready to battle it out for the pole position in tomorrow’s 40th Anniversary Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.
You can watch qualifying coming up at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but if you can’t get near a TV, you can stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Last year at Long Beach, Takuma Sato came from fourth on the grid to claim his inaugural IndyCar win and the first victory for A.J. Foyt Racing in more than a decade.
But while qualifying on street courses is important, a poor Q run doesn’t necessarily doom you to a bad result on Race Day.
Still, on Long Beach’s tight, 1.97-mile course, you need every advantage you can get, and that includes a primo starting spot.
CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch IndyCar qualifying from North America’s most venerable street circuit.
- Hamilton completes practice clean sweep at Monza 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Italian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Off The Grid: Silverstone preview (premieres 9/6 on NBCSN) 0
- Hamilton quickest again in second Italian GP practice 2
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 1
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 1
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 4