Apr 12, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
The Verizon IndyCar Series competitors are ready to battle it out for the pole position in tomorrow’s 40th Anniversary Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.
You can watch qualifying coming up at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but if you can’t get near a TV, you can stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Last year at Long Beach, Takuma Sato came from fourth on the grid to claim his inaugural IndyCar win and the first victory for A.J. Foyt Racing in more than a decade.
But while qualifying on street courses is important, a poor Q run doesn’t necessarily doom you to a bad result on Race Day.
Still, on Long Beach’s tight, 1.97-mile course, you need every advantage you can get, and that includes a primo starting spot.
CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch IndyCar qualifying from North America’s most venerable street circuit.
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0