Apr 12, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
The Verizon IndyCar Series competitors are ready to battle it out for the pole position in tomorrow’s 40th Anniversary Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.
You can watch qualifying coming up at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but if you can’t get near a TV, you can stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Last year at Long Beach, Takuma Sato came from fourth on the grid to claim his inaugural IndyCar win and the first victory for A.J. Foyt Racing in more than a decade.
But while qualifying on street courses is important, a poor Q run doesn’t necessarily doom you to a bad result on Race Day.
Still, on Long Beach’s tight, 1.97-mile course, you need every advantage you can get, and that includes a primo starting spot.
CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch IndyCar qualifying from North America’s most venerable street circuit.
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 0
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 1
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0