Apr 12, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
The Verizon IndyCar Series competitors are ready to battle it out for the pole position in tomorrow’s 40th Anniversary Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.
You can watch qualifying coming up at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but if you can’t get near a TV, you can stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Last year at Long Beach, Takuma Sato came from fourth on the grid to claim his inaugural IndyCar win and the first victory for A.J. Foyt Racing in more than a decade.
But while qualifying on street courses is important, a poor Q run doesn’t necessarily doom you to a bad result on Race Day.
Still, on Long Beach’s tight, 1.97-mile course, you need every advantage you can get, and that includes a primo starting spot.
CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch IndyCar qualifying from North America’s most venerable street circuit.
- Hamilton tames wet conditions to grab pole in Malaysia 0
- WATCH LIVE: Malaysian GP qualifying at 5a ET on NBCSN and Live Extra 0
- Rosberg closes out Malaysian GP practice fastest 0
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 2
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 5
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0