Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS)
Apr 13, 2014, 1:14 PM EDT
In a new multi-part online series from Valvoline, Johnson and Junior — or is it Junior and Johnson — get down to some fancy driving not just in their trademark Chevrolets, but they do it in true old school fashion with a pair of vintage pickups.
The first three segments of the Valvoline Reinvention Project series have been released, and we have the videos here.
The first segment features Junior and Jimmie in a drag race. Only problem is we don’t know who wins (fans are supposed to vote online for who they think won). Check out that video below, followed by the two drivers engaged in an autocross competition, and last but not least, who can create the smokiest burnout in their street rod trucks.
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 0
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 1
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 5
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0