Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS)
Apr 13, 2014, 1:14 PM EDT
In a new multi-part online series from Valvoline, Johnson and Junior — or is it Junior and Johnson — get down to some fancy driving not just in their trademark Chevrolets, but they do it in true old school fashion with a pair of vintage pickups.
The first three segments of the Valvoline Reinvention Project series have been released, and we have the videos here.
The first segment features Junior and Jimmie in a drag race. Only problem is we don’t know who wins (fans are supposed to vote online for who they think won). Check out that video below, followed by the two drivers engaged in an autocross competition, and last but not least, who can create the smokiest burnout in their street rod trucks.
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 0
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 16
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 7
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3