Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS)
Apr 13, 2014, 1:14 PM EDT
In a new multi-part online series from Valvoline, Johnson and Junior — or is it Junior and Johnson — get down to some fancy driving not just in their trademark Chevrolets, but they do it in true old school fashion with a pair of vintage pickups.
The first three segments of the Valvoline Reinvention Project series have been released, and we have the videos here.
The first segment features Junior and Jimmie in a drag race. Only problem is we don’t know who wins (fans are supposed to vote online for who they think won). Check out that video below, followed by the two drivers engaged in an autocross competition, and last but not least, who can create the smokiest burnout in their street rod trucks.
Video from NASCAR America
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 3
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 5
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0
- Toro Rosso names Max Verstappen for 2015 race seat, to become youngest driver in F1 history 3
- Chase outlook brighter for some, cloudy for others after Michigan 0