Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS)
Apr 13, 2014, 1:14 PM EDT
In a new multi-part online series from Valvoline, Johnson and Junior — or is it Junior and Johnson — get down to some fancy driving not just in their trademark Chevrolets, but they do it in true old school fashion with a pair of vintage pickups.
The first three segments of the Valvoline Reinvention Project series have been released, and we have the videos here.
The first segment features Junior and Jimmie in a drag race. Only problem is we don’t know who wins (fans are supposed to vote online for who they think won). Check out that video below, followed by the two drivers engaged in an autocross competition, and last but not least, who can create the smokiest burnout in their street rod trucks.
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach and Barber debrief 0
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 1
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 12
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0