Apr 14, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
The streak ended at seven last weekend at Darlington Raceway, as Kevin Harvick became the first repeat winner of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship with a victory in the Bojangles’ Southern 500.
On the second of three possible attempts at a Green-White-Checkered finish, Harvick was able to pass Dale Earnhardt Jr. for the lead heading for the white flag and then went on to his second win of the season – virtually ensuring himself a place in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
It was a frenetic finish at the track “Too Tough To Tame,” and the NASCAR AMERICA gang will break down all the Darlington action today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for your online or mobile device.
Here’s what’s on tap today:
- Reaction from Kevin Harvick in Darlington Victory Lane
- NBCSN contributor Nate Ryan’s interview with Harvick’s crew chief, Rodney Childers
- More on Chase Elliott’s second straight Nationwide Series victory
- And reports from the formal unveiling of Gene Haas’ new Formula One franchise
If you want to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Brasilia, Brazil race confirmed for March 8, 2015 1
- F1’s Modern Wonder: Under the lights, Singapore shines brightly 0
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix Preview 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 6
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 5