Apr 15, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
Where does the time go? Just last week was the 10-year anniversary of the Bahrain Grand Prix, and this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix celebrates the same.
The inaugural running at the Shanghai International Circuit saw Rubens Barrichello score the win from pole, in what was his final victory for Ferrari and last Grand Prix win in total until 2009 with Brawn GP. He finished ahead of eventual Brawn teammate Jenson Button, then driving for the BAR-Honda team, and current Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen in a McLaren-Mercedes.
Relive the overtaking action from the first Chinese GP in the above video.
- Alonso digs at “science fiction” as crash saga rumbles on 0
- Sebastian Vettel first discussed Ferrari move back in 2008 1
- FIA considering tender for new Formula 1 teams 5
- Manor passes final crash tests ahead of Australian GP 1
- WATCH: Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat at 8 p.m. ET highlights F1 block on NBCSN 0
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2