Apr 15, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Where does the time go? Just last week was the 10-year anniversary of the Bahrain Grand Prix, and this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix celebrates the same.
The inaugural running at the Shanghai International Circuit saw Rubens Barrichello score the win from pole, in what was his final victory for Ferrari and last Grand Prix win in total until 2009 with Brawn GP. He finished ahead of eventual Brawn teammate Jenson Button, then driving for the BAR-Honda team, and current Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen in a McLaren-Mercedes.
Relive the overtaking action from the first Chinese GP in the above video.
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 1
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0
- Chase-eligible teams – but not drivers – allowed at Homestead tire test 3
- Q&A: Kevin Healy on Milwaukee IndyFest activation heading into Wisconsin State Fair 0
- Report: Ecclestone says no to standing restarts in 2015 4