Apr 15, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Where does the time go? Just last week was the 10-year anniversary of the Bahrain Grand Prix, and this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix celebrates the same.
The inaugural running at the Shanghai International Circuit saw Rubens Barrichello score the win from pole, in what was his final victory for Ferrari and last Grand Prix win in total until 2009 with Brawn GP. He finished ahead of eventual Brawn teammate Jenson Button, then driving for the BAR-Honda team, and current Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen in a McLaren-Mercedes.
Relive the overtaking action from the first Chinese GP in the above video.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 0
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 3
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 6
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0