Apr 15, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
Where does the time go? Just last week was the 10-year anniversary of the Bahrain Grand Prix, and this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix celebrates the same.
The inaugural running at the Shanghai International Circuit saw Rubens Barrichello score the win from pole, in what was his final victory for Ferrari and last Grand Prix win in total until 2009 with Brawn GP. He finished ahead of eventual Brawn teammate Jenson Button, then driving for the BAR-Honda team, and current Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen in a McLaren-Mercedes.
Relive the overtaking action from the first Chinese GP in the above video.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 17
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Nico Rosberg 0
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0
- Hamilton quickest in second practice for Abu Dhabi GP 0
- First blood to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi as he tops FP1 0