Apr 15, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Where does the time go? Just last week was the 10-year anniversary of the Bahrain Grand Prix, and this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix celebrates the same.
The inaugural running at the Shanghai International Circuit saw Rubens Barrichello score the win from pole, in what was his final victory for Ferrari and last Grand Prix win in total until 2009 with Brawn GP. He finished ahead of eventual Brawn teammate Jenson Button, then driving for the BAR-Honda team, and current Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen in a McLaren-Mercedes.
Relive the overtaking action from the first Chinese GP in the above video.
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 1
- Kurt Busch 25th in Sprint Cup points — IndyCar, too 1
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 5
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 13