Apr 15, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
NASCAR may officially be on Easter break, but the NASCAR AMERICA team will continue to look back on last weekend’s Sprint Cup event at Darlington Raceway this evening at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for your online or mobile device.
Here’s what you can expect on today’s show:
- Leading into the final laps on Saturday, teams with a chance to win were forced to make a critical call: Four tires or two? NBCSN analyst and former Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty will look further into this common late-race decision that can mean all the difference when the race is on the line.
- Jeff Gordon saw Darlington as a missed opportunity but still walked away with his Sprint Cup points lead intact (albeit barely). NBCSN reporter Marty Snider will speak with Gordon’s crew chief, Alan Gustafson, about how his driver and team’s consistency has helped them reach the top of the standings.
- USA Today writer Nate Ryan reports on the major tire test taking place today at Kansas Speedway. 16 teams are taking part in the session.
- Finally, we’ll go through all the best radio chatter from Darlington in another edition of “Scan All 43.”
If you want to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1