Apr 15, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
NASCAR may officially be on Easter break, but the NASCAR AMERICA team will continue to look back on last weekend’s Sprint Cup event at Darlington Raceway this evening at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for your online or mobile device.
Here’s what you can expect on today’s show:
- Leading into the final laps on Saturday, teams with a chance to win were forced to make a critical call: Four tires or two? NBCSN analyst and former Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty will look further into this common late-race decision that can mean all the difference when the race is on the line.
- Jeff Gordon saw Darlington as a missed opportunity but still walked away with his Sprint Cup points lead intact (albeit barely). NBCSN reporter Marty Snider will speak with Gordon’s crew chief, Alan Gustafson, about how his driver and team’s consistency has helped them reach the top of the standings.
- USA Today writer Nate Ryan reports on the major tire test taking place today at Kansas Speedway. 16 teams are taking part in the session.
- Finally, we’ll go through all the best radio chatter from Darlington in another edition of “Scan All 43.”
If you want to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3