Apr 15, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
NASCAR may officially be on Easter break, but the NASCAR AMERICA team will continue to look back on last weekend’s Sprint Cup event at Darlington Raceway this evening at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for your online or mobile device.
Here’s what you can expect on today’s show:
- Leading into the final laps on Saturday, teams with a chance to win were forced to make a critical call: Four tires or two? NBCSN analyst and former Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty will look further into this common late-race decision that can mean all the difference when the race is on the line.
- Jeff Gordon saw Darlington as a missed opportunity but still walked away with his Sprint Cup points lead intact (albeit barely). NBCSN reporter Marty Snider will speak with Gordon’s crew chief, Alan Gustafson, about how his driver and team’s consistency has helped them reach the top of the standings.
- USA Today writer Nate Ryan reports on the major tire test taking place today at Kansas Speedway. 16 teams are taking part in the session.
- Finally, we’ll go through all the best radio chatter from Darlington in another edition of “Scan All 43.”
If you want to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2