Apr 16, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Put this one under the “we couldn’t wait for it to be official, and now that it is, we can’t wait for its debut” file.
Bentley’s Continental GT3 will race in the U.S., in Pirelli World Challenge, with Dyson Racing. The team will debut a single car at Road America on June 20-21, with a second car entered later this year.
Team VP and Sporting Director Chris Dyson and veteran Dyson drivers Guy Smith and Butch Leitzinger will be part of the testing, driving and development work.
More information here from the series website.
- NHRA to go ahead with Topeka race May 22-24, despite City Council vote against racetrack purchase 1
- New McLaren Honda livery revealed 1
- Q&A: IMS President Doug Boles heading into 2015 Month of May, 2016 planning 0
- Indiana native Bryan Clauson ready for special Indy 500 return 5
- On eve of 300th IndyCar start, Helio Castroneves eyes record-tying fourth Indy 500 win 3
- Alex Tagliani to drive 3rd AJ Foyt car in Indy 500, will pay tribute to Dan Gurney 3
- NHRA legend John Force turns 66, not slowing down any time soon 2