Apr 16, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
Put this one under the “we couldn’t wait for it to be official, and now that it is, we can’t wait for its debut” file.
Bentley’s Continental GT3 will race in the U.S., in Pirelli World Challenge, with Dyson Racing. The team will debut a single car at Road America on June 20-21, with a second car entered later this year.
Team VP and Sporting Director Chris Dyson and veteran Dyson drivers Guy Smith and Butch Leitzinger will be part of the testing, driving and development work.
More information here from the series website.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 1
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 11