Apr 16, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Put this one under the “we couldn’t wait for it to be official, and now that it is, we can’t wait for its debut” file.
Bentley’s Continental GT3 will race in the U.S., in Pirelli World Challenge, with Dyson Racing. The team will debut a single car at Road America on June 20-21, with a second car entered later this year.
Team VP and Sporting Director Chris Dyson and veteran Dyson drivers Guy Smith and Butch Leitzinger will be part of the testing, driving and development work.
More information here from the series website.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 0
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 0
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 1
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1
- Will Power claims 2014 IndyCar title as Tony Kanaan ties season win record in Fontana 1
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Tony Stewart’s return to racing: ‘I’m sure that’s where he wants to be’ 0