Apr 16, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Put this one under the “we couldn’t wait for it to be official, and now that it is, we can’t wait for its debut” file.
Bentley’s Continental GT3 will race in the U.S., in Pirelli World Challenge, with Dyson Racing. The team will debut a single car at Road America on June 20-21, with a second car entered later this year.
Team VP and Sporting Director Chris Dyson and veteran Dyson drivers Guy Smith and Butch Leitzinger will be part of the testing, driving and development work.
More information here from the series website.
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 0
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 6
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 2
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 6
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5