Apr 16, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Put this one under the “we couldn’t wait for it to be official, and now that it is, we can’t wait for its debut” file.
Bentley’s Continental GT3 will race in the U.S., in Pirelli World Challenge, with Dyson Racing. The team will debut a single car at Road America on June 20-21, with a second car entered later this year.
Team VP and Sporting Director Chris Dyson and veteran Dyson drivers Guy Smith and Butch Leitzinger will be part of the testing, driving and development work.
More information here from the series website.
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 0
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 0
- BREAKING NEWS — NHRA: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 2
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 11
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0