Apr 17, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Whether you like it or not, you can’t say the Ford Mustang doesn’t have staying power.
Celebrating its 50th anniversary this month, the Mustang has become one of the premier muscle car brands ever made by Detroit.
To mark the Mustang’s golden anniversary, Ford Racing’s engineers decided to have a little video fun to celebrate their little pony car’s — shall we say — flexibility across multiple racing platforms through the semi-animated video below.
The premise of this particular video: What does a Ford Mustang do when its owner leaves for the day? (That’s assuming the same owner isn’t actually driving the same Mustang).
From Parnelli Jones’ Boss 302, to John Force’s Funny Car, to Penske Racing’s defending NASCAR Nationwide Series No. 22 owner championship winner, each Mustang takes on a life of its own.
Give the video a play. Even if you’re a Dodge, Chevy or Toyota fan, this should leave you with a smile on your face.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 2
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 80
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 4
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 11
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1