Apr 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
In the fourth installment of NBC Sports Network’s Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton takes us behind the scenes of the UBS Chinese Grand Prix. Buxton gets the latest on all the F1 news: Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull Racing) reacts to his team losing the appeal against his disqualification from the Australian Grand Prix.
Italian journalist Alberto Antonini of AutoSprint weighs in on Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali’s resignation and what it means for the team’s future.
Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) talks about making it a hat-trick podium finish this week while Sergio Perez (Force India) is aiming for a 2nd consecutive podium in China.
Buxton also speaks with Romain Grosjean (Lotus) and gets everyone’s take on having an American F1 team join the field.
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 0
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 5