Apr 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
In the fourth installment of NBC Sports Network’s Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton takes us behind the scenes of the UBS Chinese Grand Prix. Buxton gets the latest on all the F1 news: Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull Racing) reacts to his team losing the appeal against his disqualification from the Australian Grand Prix.
Italian journalist Alberto Antonini of AutoSprint weighs in on Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali’s resignation and what it means for the team’s future.
Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) talks about making it a hat-trick podium finish this week while Sergio Perez (Force India) is aiming for a 2nd consecutive podium in China.
Buxton also speaks with Romain Grosjean (Lotus) and gets everyone’s take on having an American F1 team join the field.
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 0
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 2
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2