Apr 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
In the fourth installment of NBC Sports Network’s Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton takes us behind the scenes of the UBS Chinese Grand Prix. Buxton gets the latest on all the F1 news: Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull Racing) reacts to his team losing the appeal against his disqualification from the Australian Grand Prix.
Italian journalist Alberto Antonini of AutoSprint weighs in on Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali’s resignation and what it means for the team’s future.
Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) talks about making it a hat-trick podium finish this week while Sergio Perez (Force India) is aiming for a 2nd consecutive podium in China.
Buxton also speaks with Romain Grosjean (Lotus) and gets everyone’s take on having an American F1 team join the field.
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 0
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 9
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 5
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2