Apr 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
In the fourth installment of NBC Sports Network’s Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton takes us behind the scenes of the UBS Chinese Grand Prix. Buxton gets the latest on all the F1 news: Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull Racing) reacts to his team losing the appeal against his disqualification from the Australian Grand Prix.
Italian journalist Alberto Antonini of AutoSprint weighs in on Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali’s resignation and what it means for the team’s future.
Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) talks about making it a hat-trick podium finish this week while Sergio Perez (Force India) is aiming for a 2nd consecutive podium in China.
Buxton also speaks with Romain Grosjean (Lotus) and gets everyone’s take on having an American F1 team join the field.
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 0
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 1
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 1
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 3
- Helton: Tony Stewart still eligible for Chase, but must win to get in 2
- Sheriff: Stewart crash investigation to continue “for at least another 2 weeks” 8