Apr 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
In the fourth installment of NBC Sports Network’s Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton takes us behind the scenes of the UBS Chinese Grand Prix. Buxton gets the latest on all the F1 news: Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull Racing) reacts to his team losing the appeal against his disqualification from the Australian Grand Prix.
Italian journalist Alberto Antonini of AutoSprint weighs in on Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali’s resignation and what it means for the team’s future.
Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) talks about making it a hat-trick podium finish this week while Sergio Perez (Force India) is aiming for a 2nd consecutive podium in China.
Buxton also speaks with Romain Grosjean (Lotus) and gets everyone’s take on having an American F1 team join the field.
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 1
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 3
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0