Apr 17, 2014, 2:06 PM EDT
Thursday on NASCAR AMERICA, the team will cover a lot of ground, including talking with NASCAR team owner Gene Haas about his foray into Formula One. Rick Allen and Kyle Petty man the anchor desk from our Charlotte studio. Remember to tune in at at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for your online or mobile device.
Among highlights of today’s show:
- Ricky Rudd joins Marty Snider from NBC Sports Charlotte, talking about some of this season’s outstanding young drivers, their impact thus far and why their careers are moving at such a fast pace.
- Speaking of rising stars, we’ll also have a special “Future Stars” segment that focuses on rising star Kyle Larson, and in his own words. You don’t want to miss it.
- Leigh Diffey has an exclusive one-on-one interview with Stewart-Haas Racing co-owner Gene Haas on the startup of the new US based Formula One team that he’ll field in either 2015 or 2016.
- In what has become one of our most popular regular features, Scan All 43 features the Top 5 ”Frustrating Moments” thus far of 2014. And also as a reminder, we’ll have a special edition of Scan All 43 on Monday, as well.
If you want to watch today’s show online, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14