Apr 18, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Not much for me to add here in the copy other than this: Scott Dixon, Sebastian Saavedra, Sebastien Bourdais, Ed Carpenter and Helio Castroneves attempt to mimic their IndyCars in a promo for the Verizon IndyCar Series’ race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Funny or not? You be the judge.
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0