Apr 18, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Not much for me to add here in the copy other than this: Scott Dixon, Sebastian Saavedra, Sebastien Bourdais, Ed Carpenter and Helio Castroneves attempt to mimic their IndyCars in a promo for the Verizon IndyCar Series’ race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Funny or not? You be the judge.
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 0
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0