Apr 18, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Not much for me to add here in the copy other than this: Scott Dixon, Sebastian Saavedra, Sebastien Bourdais, Ed Carpenter and Helio Castroneves attempt to mimic their IndyCars in a promo for the Verizon IndyCar Series’ race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Funny or not? You be the judge.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 1
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0