Apr 18, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Not much for me to add here in the copy other than this: Scott Dixon, Sebastian Saavedra, Sebastien Bourdais, Ed Carpenter and Helio Castroneves attempt to mimic their IndyCars in a promo for the Verizon IndyCar Series’ race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Funny or not? You be the judge.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 6
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1