Apr 18, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Not much for me to add here in the copy other than this: Scott Dixon, Sebastian Saavedra, Sebastien Bourdais, Ed Carpenter and Helio Castroneves attempt to mimic their IndyCars in a promo for the Verizon IndyCar Series’ race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Funny or not? You be the judge.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1