Apr 19, 2014, 10:09 AM EDT
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship GT Daytona team Muehlner Motorsports America has announced two new sponsors: Popcorn Sutton’s Tennessee White Whiskey and Drive Capital.
Additionally, driver Mark Kvamme has signed on for four more races: Mazda Racewa Laguna Seca, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Road America and Circuit of the Americas, in the team’s No. 19 Porsche 911 GT America.
The team has fielded two cars in the first two TUDOR Championship races, although the No. 18 incurred crash damage during practice at Sebring and didn’t start. The sister No. 19 finished 16th in GTD of the 29 cars entered in class last race.
In two races, the Muehlner team has had 14 different drivers behind the wheel of the two cars.
More information is available via the team’s website.
- NHRA to go ahead with Topeka race May 22-24, despite City Council vote against racetrack purchase 2
- New McLaren Honda livery revealed 1
- Q&A: IMS President Doug Boles heading into 2015 Month of May, 2016 planning 0
- Indiana native Bryan Clauson ready for special Indy 500 return 5
- On eve of 300th IndyCar start, Helio Castroneves eyes record-tying fourth Indy 500 win 3
- Alex Tagliani to drive 3rd AJ Foyt car in Indy 500, will pay tribute to Dan Gurney 3
- NHRA legend John Force turns 66, not slowing down any time soon 2