Apr 19, 2014, 10:09 AM EDT
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship GT Daytona team Muehlner Motorsports America has announced two new sponsors: Popcorn Sutton’s Tennessee White Whiskey and Drive Capital.
Additionally, driver Mark Kvamme has signed on for four more races: Mazda Racewa Laguna Seca, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Road America and Circuit of the Americas, in the team’s No. 19 Porsche 911 GT America.
The team has fielded two cars in the first two TUDOR Championship races, although the No. 18 incurred crash damage during practice at Sebring and didn’t start. The sister No. 19 finished 16th in GTD of the 29 cars entered in class last race.
In two races, the Muehlner team has had 14 different drivers behind the wheel of the two cars.
More information is available via the team’s website.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 1
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12