Apr 19, 2014, 10:09 AM EDT
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship GT Daytona team Muehlner Motorsports America has announced two new sponsors: Popcorn Sutton’s Tennessee White Whiskey and Drive Capital.
Additionally, driver Mark Kvamme has signed on for four more races: Mazda Racewa Laguna Seca, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Road America and Circuit of the Americas, in the team’s No. 19 Porsche 911 GT America.
The team has fielded two cars in the first two TUDOR Championship races, although the No. 18 incurred crash damage during practice at Sebring and didn’t start. The sister No. 19 finished 16th in GTD of the 29 cars entered in class last race.
In two races, the Muehlner team has had 14 different drivers behind the wheel of the two cars.
More information is available via the team’s website.
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 0
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 19
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 7
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0