Apr 19, 2014, 10:09 AM EDT
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship GT Daytona team Muehlner Motorsports America has announced two new sponsors: Popcorn Sutton’s Tennessee White Whiskey and Drive Capital.
Additionally, driver Mark Kvamme has signed on for four more races: Mazda Racewa Laguna Seca, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Road America and Circuit of the Americas, in the team’s No. 19 Porsche 911 GT America.
The team has fielded two cars in the first two TUDOR Championship races, although the No. 18 incurred crash damage during practice at Sebring and didn’t start. The sister No. 19 finished 16th in GTD of the 29 cars entered in class last race.
In two races, the Muehlner team has had 14 different drivers behind the wheel of the two cars.
More information is available via the team’s website.
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 2
- IndyCar confirms Boston race for 2016 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4
- Tony Kanaan says older part, reinforced suspension contributed to Hinchcliffe’s crash and injury 7