Apr 19, 2014, 10:09 AM EST
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship GT Daytona team Muehlner Motorsports America has announced two new sponsors: Popcorn Sutton’s Tennessee White Whiskey and Drive Capital.
Additionally, driver Mark Kvamme has signed on for four more races: Mazda Racewa Laguna Seca, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Road America and Circuit of the Americas, in the team’s No. 19 Porsche 911 GT America.
The team has fielded two cars in the first two TUDOR Championship races, although the No. 18 incurred crash damage during practice at Sebring and didn’t start. The sister No. 19 finished 16th in GTD of the 29 cars entered in class last race.
In two races, the Muehlner team has had 14 different drivers behind the wheel of the two cars.
More information is available via the team’s website.
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0