Apr 19, 2014, 3:03 PM EST
While we don’t condone street racing whatsoever, the video below is one of the best we’ve seen in a long time.
Even better, it’s more of parking lot racing, with radio controlled cars burning up the asphalt and concrete — so no actual humans, animals or real-life vehicles were put in jeopardy.
An added bonus is this is an outstanding homage to the Fast & Furious series, with particular emphasis on actor Paul Walker, who was killed last December in a tragic street racing crash.
While the seventh episode of the F&F series is currently being filmed — and Walker’s brothers will be standing in for him in certain scenes — Vax Studio’s put together an outstanding chase sequence that features Walker’s Brian O’Conner’s car vs. Vin Diesel’s Dominic Toretto’s car. Naturally, there’s even several police cars chasing them.
To quote MotorAuthority.com’s description of the video, dubbed “Fast & Furious RC” (RC stands for radio controlled): “Brilliantly filmed, precisely modeled, and hilariously executed, this Fast & Furious homage is something anyone can love–even if you’re not a fan of the movies.”
Check out the video below:
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 0
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 0
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1