Apr 20, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
From all of us here at MotorSportsTalk, we want to wish you a Happy Easter. We hope all of you get the chance to spend some time today with your family and friends.
There’s not a lot happening in the racing world today save for Formula One and the World Endurance Championship (you’ll see posts on their season opener later this afternoon).
But NASCAR and IndyCar will be back in action next weekend with stops in Richmond and Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama, respectively.
As always, we’ll have comprehensive coverage of those events, along with others from the world of racing.
In the meantime, here’s to being with loved ones…And maybe noshing on a chocolate bunny.
– Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2