Apr 20, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
From all of us here at MotorSportsTalk, we want to wish you a Happy Easter. We hope all of you get the chance to spend some time today with your family and friends.
There’s not a lot happening in the racing world today save for Formula One and the World Endurance Championship (you’ll see posts on their season opener later this afternoon).
But NASCAR and IndyCar will be back in action next weekend with stops in Richmond and Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama, respectively.
As always, we’ll have comprehensive coverage of those events, along with others from the world of racing.
In the meantime, here’s to being with loved ones…And maybe noshing on a chocolate bunny.
- Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1