Apr 20, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
From all of us here at MotorSportsTalk, we want to wish you a Happy Easter. We hope all of you get the chance to spend some time today with your family and friends.
There’s not a lot happening in the racing world today save for Formula One and the World Endurance Championship (you’ll see posts on their season opener later this afternoon).
But NASCAR and IndyCar will be back in action next weekend with stops in Richmond and Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama, respectively.
As always, we’ll have comprehensive coverage of those events, along with others from the world of racing.
In the meantime, here’s to being with loved ones…And maybe noshing on a chocolate bunny.
– Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
- Report: Cleveland out for 2016 IndyCar schedule, still possible for future 0
- It’s not the years, but the mileage for Scott Dixon going into 250th start 0
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2