Apr 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
The performance of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series machine can be altered tremendously by even the slightest of adjustments. As races go on, what worked in one stint may not work in another.
Thus, teams have to constantly keep an eye on things such as tire pressure that can prove critical to ensuring a strong result at the checkered flag.
In the latest edition of “30 Seconds To Know,” presented by Xerox, NASCAR AMERICA analyst and former Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty explains the importance of tire pressure. It’s certainly much more than a simple matter of keeping the car rolling.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 11
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3