Apr 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The performance of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series machine can be altered tremendously by even the slightest of adjustments. As races go on, what worked in one stint may not work in another.
Thus, teams have to constantly keep an eye on things such as tire pressure that can prove critical to ensuring a strong result at the checkered flag.
In the latest edition of “30 Seconds To Know,” presented by Xerox, NASCAR AMERICA analyst and former Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty explains the importance of tire pressure. It’s certainly much more than a simple matter of keeping the car rolling.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 3
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 11