Apr 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The performance of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series machine can be altered tremendously by even the slightest of adjustments. As races go on, what worked in one stint may not work in another.
Thus, teams have to constantly keep an eye on things such as tire pressure that can prove critical to ensuring a strong result at the checkered flag.
In the latest edition of “30 Seconds To Know,” presented by Xerox, NASCAR AMERICA analyst and former Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty explains the importance of tire pressure. It’s certainly much more than a simple matter of keeping the car rolling.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 14
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Nico Rosberg 0
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0
- Hamilton quickest in second practice for Abu Dhabi GP 0
- First blood to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi as he tops FP1 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0