Apr 21, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
NBCSN Verizon IndyCar Series analyst Townsend Bell announced details of his participation in this year’s Indianapolis 500 with KV Racing Technology a little more than a week ago, and on Monday there was more to come.
Bell, who will drive KVRT’s No. 6 Robert Graham-backed entry, will have additional support from Beneteau, a sailing and power boats manufacturer. Bell is a brand ambassador for the company.
“It’s a perfect match when you can promote your passion,” Bell said in a team release. “I have always had a love for the open water…the adventures above and below. With Beneteau’s partnership I look forward to promoting their industry-best line of powerboats and yachts. The beautiful simplicity of their European design and cutting edge performance, with innovations like their ‘Airstep’ hull (similar to the F-Duct concept in Formula 1), make their boats a thrill to enjoy on the water.”
It’s more cool news for what’s likely going to be a good looking race car come next month.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Review: Stories of the Season 0
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 11
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 2