Apr 21, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
NBCSN Verizon IndyCar Series analyst Townsend Bell announced details of his participation in this year’s Indianapolis 500 with KV Racing Technology a little more than a week ago, and on Monday there was more to come.
Bell, who will drive KVRT’s No. 6 Robert Graham-backed entry, will have additional support from Beneteau, a sailing and power boats manufacturer. Bell is a brand ambassador for the company.
“It’s a perfect match when you can promote your passion,” Bell said in a team release. “I have always had a love for the open water…the adventures above and below. With Beneteau’s partnership I look forward to promoting their industry-best line of powerboats and yachts. The beautiful simplicity of their European design and cutting edge performance, with innovations like their ‘Airstep’ hull (similar to the F-Duct concept in Formula 1), make their boats a thrill to enjoy on the water.”
It’s more cool news for what’s likely going to be a good looking race car come next month.
Video from NASCAR America
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 19
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 6