Apr 22, 2014, 1:13 PM EDT
One of NASCAR’s most eligible bachelors is both no longer eligible nor a bachelor any more.
We can just hear hundreds of hearts breaking, but at 34, it was probably about time that Clint Bowyer settled down, right?
And while other hearts are crushed, one heart is on cloud nine because she got the ring and the “I do.”
If Bowyer is your heartthrob, it’s time to start looking for another as the Emporia, Kansas, native spent last weekend’s Easter break getting hitched to long time girlfriend Lorra Podsiadilo.
In the Bahamas, no less.
The couple got engaged right after Thanksgiving last fall.
Long may they live and love. Congratulations, the new Mr. & Mrs. Bowyer.
Check out some of the photos from the happy couple’s special day below.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5