Apr 22, 2014, 1:13 PM EDT
One of NASCAR’s most eligible bachelors is both no longer eligible nor a bachelor any more.
We can just hear hundreds of hearts breaking, but at 34, it was probably about time that Clint Bowyer settled down, right?
And while other hearts are crushed, one heart is on cloud nine because she got the ring and the “I do.”
If Bowyer is your heartthrob, it’s time to start looking for another as the Emporia, Kansas, native spent last weekend’s Easter break getting hitched to long time girlfriend Lorra Podsiadilo.
In the Bahamas, no less.
The couple got engaged right after Thanksgiving last fall.
Long may they live and love. Congratulations, the new Mr. & Mrs. Bowyer.
Check out some of the photos from the happy couple’s special day below.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 0
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 0
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 1
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1
- Will Power claims 2014 IndyCar title as Tony Kanaan ties season win record in Fontana 1
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Tony Stewart’s return to racing: ‘I’m sure that’s where he wants to be’ 0