Apr 22, 2014, 1:13 PM EDT
One of NASCAR’s most eligible bachelors is both no longer eligible nor a bachelor any more.
We can just hear hundreds of hearts breaking, but at 34, it was probably about time that Clint Bowyer settled down, right?
And while other hearts are crushed, one heart is on cloud nine because she got the ring and the “I do.”
If Bowyer is your heartthrob, it’s time to start looking for another as the Emporia, Kansas, native spent last weekend’s Easter break getting hitched to long time girlfriend Lorra Podsiadilo.
In the Bahamas, no less.
The couple got engaged right after Thanksgiving last fall.
Long may they live and love. Congratulations, the new Mr. & Mrs. Bowyer.
Check out some of the photos from the happy couple’s special day below.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 4
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 0
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 3
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 11
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 4
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0