Apr 22, 2014, 1:13 PM EDT
One of NASCAR’s most eligible bachelors is both no longer eligible nor a bachelor any more.
We can just hear hundreds of hearts breaking, but at 34, it was probably about time that Clint Bowyer settled down, right?
And while other hearts are crushed, one heart is on cloud nine because she got the ring and the “I do.”
If Bowyer is your heartthrob, it’s time to start looking for another as the Emporia, Kansas, native spent last weekend’s Easter break getting hitched to long time girlfriend Lorra Podsiadilo.
In the Bahamas, no less.
The couple got engaged right after Thanksgiving last fall.
Long may they live and love. Congratulations, the new Mr. & Mrs. Bowyer.
Check out some of the photos from the happy couple’s special day below.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 12
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0