Apr 22, 2014, 1:13 PM EST
One of NASCAR’s most eligible bachelors is both no longer eligible nor a bachelor any more.
We can just hear hundreds of hearts breaking, but at 34, it was probably about time that Clint Bowyer settled down, right?
And while other hearts are crushed, one heart is on cloud nine because she got the ring and the “I do.”
If Bowyer is your heartthrob, it’s time to start looking for another as the Emporia, Kansas, native spent last weekend’s Easter break getting hitched to long time girlfriend Lorra Podsiadilo.
In the Bahamas, no less.
The couple got engaged right after Thanksgiving last fall.
Long may they live and love. Congratulations, the new Mr. & Mrs. Bowyer.
Check out some of the photos from the happy couple’s special day below.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Review: Stories of the Season 0
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 12
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 3