Apr 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Today’s NASCAR Minute focuses on the driver of the No. 9 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford, Marcos Ambrose. Ambrose joins Kelli Stavast to discuss the start of the 2014 NASCAR season.
Ambrose currently ranks 17th in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings with two top-five and two top-10 finishes, fifth at both Bristol and Martinsville. He also has five top-10 starts, with a best of fourth last race in Darlington.
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 4
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 0
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 3
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 9
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 4
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0