Apr 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Today’s NASCAR Minute focuses on the driver of the No. 9 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford, Marcos Ambrose. Ambrose joins Kelli Stavast to discuss the start of the 2014 NASCAR season.
Ambrose currently ranks 17th in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings with two top-five and two top-10 finishes, fifth at both Bristol and Martinsville. He also has five top-10 starts, with a best of fourth last race in Darlington.
Video from NASCAR America
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 5
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 7
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 6
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0