Apr 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Today’s NASCAR Minute focuses on the driver of the No. 9 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford, Marcos Ambrose. Ambrose joins Kelli Stavast to discuss the start of the 2014 NASCAR season.
Ambrose currently ranks 17th in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings with two top-five and two top-10 finishes, fifth at both Bristol and Martinsville. He also has five top-10 starts, with a best of fourth last race in Darlington.
Video from NASCAR America
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 10
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0