Apr 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Today’s NASCAR Minute focuses on the driver of the No. 9 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford, Marcos Ambrose. Ambrose joins Kelli Stavast to discuss the start of the 2014 NASCAR season.
Ambrose currently ranks 17th in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings with two top-five and two top-10 finishes, fifth at both Bristol and Martinsville. He also has five top-10 starts, with a best of fourth last race in Darlington.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 0
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 3
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 6
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0