Apr 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Today’s NASCAR Minute focuses on the driver of the No. 9 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford, Marcos Ambrose. Ambrose joins Kelli Stavast to discuss the start of the 2014 NASCAR season.
Ambrose currently ranks 17th in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings with two top-five and two top-10 finishes, fifth at both Bristol and Martinsville. He also has five top-10 starts, with a best of fourth last race in Darlington.
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2