Apr 24, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
Don’t ask Ryan Blaney for directions, period.
That’s the message in the latest edition of the Penske Files, in which a Team Penske member asks Blaney for directions to the nearest Discount Tire outlet (Discount Tire is one of Blaney’s primary sponsors in the Nationwide Series this season).
Blaney tells his team member to make a series of lefts, essentially winding up where he started at in the first place.
Oh wait, turning left is what NASCAR drivers do most of the time — with the exception of the occasional road course.
Anyway, check out Blaney’s directionally challenged yet well-meaning attempt to be helpful in the video below.
And to his team member, next time don’t ask Ryan for directions. Use Mapquest.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 14
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 5
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 47
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2