Apr 24, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
Don’t ask Ryan Blaney for directions, period.
That’s the message in the latest edition of the Penske Files, in which a Team Penske member asks Blaney for directions to the nearest Discount Tire outlet (Discount Tire is one of Blaney’s primary sponsors in the Nationwide Series this season).
Blaney tells his team member to make a series of lefts, essentially winding up where he started at in the first place.
Oh wait, turning left is what NASCAR drivers do most of the time — with the exception of the occasional road course.
Anyway, check out Blaney’s directionally challenged yet well-meaning attempt to be helpful in the video below.
And to his team member, next time don’t ask Ryan for directions. Use Mapquest.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 6
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1