Apr 25, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
This weekend’s Mecum Auctions from Kansas City continued today over on Esquire Network and NBCSN, with one of the highlights coming from the sale of a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS.
Boasting a 396/350 HP engine and an F40 sport suspension, this ’69 “Monaco Orange” Chevelle stood out by bearing a rare, three-speed transmission. It was too good to pass up for a lucky buyer, who plunked down $41,000 for the Bowtie beauty.
Coverage of the final day of Mecum Auctions: Kansas City begins tomorrow at 1 p.m. ET on Esquire Network and will continue on NBCSN starting at 5 p.m. ET.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 5
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Nico Rosberg 0
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0
- Hamilton quickest in second practice for Abu Dhabi GP 0
- First blood to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi as he tops FP1 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- The F1 champ is crowned on NBCSN from Abu Dhabi this weekend 0