Apr 25, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
This weekend’s Mecum Auctions from Kansas City continued today over on Esquire Network and NBCSN, with one of the highlights coming from the sale of a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS.
Boasting a 396/350 HP engine and an F40 sport suspension, this ’69 “Monaco Orange” Chevelle stood out by bearing a rare, three-speed transmission. It was too good to pass up for a lucky buyer, who plunked down $41,000 for the Bowtie beauty.
Coverage of the final day of Mecum Auctions: Kansas City begins tomorrow at 1 p.m. ET on Esquire Network and will continue on NBCSN starting at 5 p.m. ET.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2