Apr 25, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
This weekend’s Mecum Auctions from Kansas City continued today over on Esquire Network and NBCSN, with one of the highlights coming from the sale of a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS.
Boasting a 396/350 HP engine and an F40 sport suspension, this ’69 “Monaco Orange” Chevelle stood out by bearing a rare, three-speed transmission. It was too good to pass up for a lucky buyer, who plunked down $41,000 for the Bowtie beauty.
Coverage of the final day of Mecum Auctions: Kansas City begins tomorrow at 1 p.m. ET on Esquire Network and will continue on NBCSN starting at 5 p.m. ET.
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 7
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 11
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 3
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 2