Apr 25, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
This weekend’s Mecum Auctions from Kansas City continued today over on Esquire Network and NBCSN, with one of the highlights coming from the sale of a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS.
Boasting a 396/350 HP engine and an F40 sport suspension, this ’69 “Monaco Orange” Chevelle stood out by bearing a rare, three-speed transmission. It was too good to pass up for a lucky buyer, who plunked down $41,000 for the Bowtie beauty.
Coverage of the final day of Mecum Auctions: Kansas City begins tomorrow at 1 p.m. ET on Esquire Network and will continue on NBCSN starting at 5 p.m. ET.
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 2
- WATCH: IndyCar’s frantic, thrilling MAVTV 500 to re-air at midnight ET on NBCSN 6
- Nelson Piquet Jr crowned first ever FIA Formula E champion in thrilling London finale 1