Apr 25, 2014, 3:23 PM EDT
Jay Busbee of Yahoo Sports joins Dave Briggs to discuss 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski proposing changes to NASCAR’s schedule. Former NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty also weighs in on whether or not Keselowski’s idea is feasible.
Keselowski wrote the ideas – which included a west coast swing, midweek summer races and a Las Vegas season finale, among other changes – on his own blog site earlier this week.
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 0
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2
- F1 Paddock Pass: Bahrain Grand Prix (VIDEO) 1
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix Preview 0
- Preview: Anyone’s game as IndyCar heads to historic Long Beach 1