Apr 25, 2014, 3:23 PM EDT
Jay Busbee of Yahoo Sports joins Dave Briggs to discuss 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski proposing changes to NASCAR’s schedule. Former NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty also weighs in on whether or not Keselowski’s idea is feasible.
Keselowski wrote the ideas – which included a west coast swing, midweek summer races and a Las Vegas season finale, among other changes – on his own blog site earlier this week.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 1
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1