Apr 25, 2014, 3:23 PM EDT
Jay Busbee of Yahoo Sports joins Dave Briggs to discuss 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski proposing changes to NASCAR’s schedule. Former NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty also weighs in on whether or not Keselowski’s idea is feasible.
Keselowski wrote the ideas – which included a west coast swing, midweek summer races and a Las Vegas season finale, among other changes – on his own blog site earlier this week.
- F1 Paddock Pass: Italian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Off The Grid: Silverstone preview (premieres 9/5 at 9:30am ET on NBCSN) 0
- Hamilton quickest again in second Italian GP practice 1
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 1
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 4
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 4