Apr 25, 2014, 3:23 PM EDT
Jay Busbee of Yahoo Sports joins Dave Briggs to discuss 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski proposing changes to NASCAR’s schedule. Former NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty also weighs in on whether or not Keselowski’s idea is feasible.
Keselowski wrote the ideas – which included a west coast swing, midweek summer races and a Las Vegas season finale, among other changes – on his own blog site earlier this week.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2