Apr 25, 2014, 3:23 PM EDT
Jay Busbee of Yahoo Sports joins Dave Briggs to discuss 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski proposing changes to NASCAR’s schedule. Former NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty also weighs in on whether or not Keselowski’s idea is feasible.
Keselowski wrote the ideas – which included a west coast swing, midweek summer races and a Las Vegas season finale, among other changes – on his own blog site earlier this week.
Video from NASCAR America
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 1
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 0
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 4
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 5
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0