Apr 25, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Tonight after the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs, NBCSN will air some of the wildest off-road racing you’ll find anywhere with the first event of the 2014 TORC: The Off-Road Championship season – the “Duel in the Desert” from Primm, Nevada.
TORC is a short course off-road racing series consists of three classes: The PRO Light for light-duty two-wheel drive trucks, the PRO 2 for full-size, two-wheel drive trucks, and the PRO 4 for full-size, four-wheel drive trucks.
Vehicles in the latter two categories can have anywhere between 750 and 900 horsepower. Throw in tight courses filled with hairpins and jumps, and you’ve got some dirt-slinging, high-flying entertainment.
You can watch the “Duel in the Desert” tonight at 1:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to watch the NBC Sports Live Extra stream on your online or mobile device.
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA from the Hall of Fame red carpet at 4:30 p.m. ET 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 2
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 1
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0