Apr 25, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Tonight after the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs, NBCSN will air some of the wildest off-road racing you’ll find anywhere with the first event of the 2014 TORC: The Off-Road Championship season – the “Duel in the Desert” from Primm, Nevada.
TORC is a short course off-road racing series consists of three classes: The PRO Light for light-duty two-wheel drive trucks, the PRO 2 for full-size, two-wheel drive trucks, and the PRO 4 for full-size, four-wheel drive trucks.
Vehicles in the latter two categories can have anywhere between 750 and 900 horsepower. Throw in tight courses filled with hairpins and jumps, and you’ve got some dirt-slinging, high-flying entertainment.
You can watch the “Duel in the Desert” tonight at 1:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to watch the NBC Sports Live Extra stream on your online or mobile device.
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 4
- MotorSportsTalk’s Predictions: Hungarian GP 0
- Alexander Rossi joins Marussia as reserve driver 2
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix Preview 3
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 3