Apr 25, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Tonight after the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs, NBCSN will air some of the wildest off-road racing you’ll find anywhere with the first event of the 2014 TORC: The Off-Road Championship season – the “Duel in the Desert” from Primm, Nevada.
TORC is a short course off-road racing series consists of three classes: The PRO Light for light-duty two-wheel drive trucks, the PRO 2 for full-size, two-wheel drive trucks, and the PRO 4 for full-size, four-wheel drive trucks.
Vehicles in the latter two categories can have anywhere between 750 and 900 horsepower. Throw in tight courses filled with hairpins and jumps, and you’ve got some dirt-slinging, high-flying entertainment.
You can watch the “Duel in the Desert” tonight at 1:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to watch the NBC Sports Live Extra stream on your online or mobile device.
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 0
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 4