Apr 25, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Tonight after the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs, NBCSN will air some of the wildest off-road racing you’ll find anywhere with the first event of the 2014 TORC: The Off-Road Championship season – the “Duel in the Desert” from Primm, Nevada.
TORC is a short course off-road racing series consists of three classes: The PRO Light for light-duty two-wheel drive trucks, the PRO 2 for full-size, two-wheel drive trucks, and the PRO 4 for full-size, four-wheel drive trucks.
Vehicles in the latter two categories can have anywhere between 750 and 900 horsepower. Throw in tight courses filled with hairpins and jumps, and you’ve got some dirt-slinging, high-flying entertainment.
You can watch the “Duel in the Desert” tonight at 1:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to watch the NBC Sports Live Extra stream on your online or mobile device.
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5