Apr 25, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Tonight after the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs, NBCSN will air some of the wildest off-road racing you’ll find anywhere with the first event of the 2014 TORC: The Off-Road Championship season – the “Duel in the Desert” from Primm, Nevada.
TORC is a short course off-road racing series consists of three classes: The PRO Light for light-duty two-wheel drive trucks, the PRO 2 for full-size, two-wheel drive trucks, and the PRO 4 for full-size, four-wheel drive trucks.
Vehicles in the latter two categories can have anywhere between 750 and 900 horsepower. Throw in tight courses filled with hairpins and jumps, and you’ve got some dirt-slinging, high-flying entertainment.
You can watch the “Duel in the Desert” tonight at 1:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to watch the NBC Sports Live Extra stream on your online or mobile device.
Video from NASCAR America
- After 62 starts, Brad Keselowski finally earns first career Trucks win at Bristol 0
- F1, IndyCar, Red Bull GRC highlight jam-packed motorsports weekend on networks of NBC 0
- Alexander Rossi to make F1 debut in Belgium, replaces Chilton 5
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 5
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 14
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12