Apr 26, 2014, 6:11 PM EST
For some time now, Kyle Busch has been “the driver you love to hate” for many citizens within the NASCAR Nation. While incredibly talented, his sometimes brash persona has been known to rub fans the wrong way.
Perhaps with that in mind, one fan at Richmond International Raceway has left a message for the Joe Gibbs Racing driver on the track’s SAFER Barrier before tonight’s Toyota Owners 400.
No doubt, some will see this as utterly rude and others will see this as utterly hilarious. Motor Racing Network’s Dustin Long was able to get a shot of the ‘request’ in Turn 1:
We’ll let you judge for yourself if it crosses the line of bad taste.
It should be noted that RIR has allowed all fans with a ticket to tonight’s race to “take over” the track this afternoon – meaning there could be a few more of these kinds of messages scrawled along the SAFER Barrier.
But not everybody in the Commonwealth is rooting for Busch to have an early exit in tonight’s race. Just ask this little guy, who’s decked out in a Busch hat and M&M’s firesuit.
Video from NASCAR America
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 3
- Chase Elliott will replace Jeff Gordon as No. 24 driver next season 3
- Truex’s girlfriend passes milestone in cancer recovery 0
- McLaren reveals Honda-powered MP4-30 for 2015 F1 season 1
- LeBron James’ agent involved in Darrell Wallace Jr.’s hunt for sponsorship 1
- Sponsorship woes leave Jeb Burton scrambling again for a NASCAR ride 3
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0