Apr 26, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
For some time now, Kyle Busch has been “the driver you love to hate” for many citizens within the NASCAR Nation. While incredibly talented, his sometimes brash persona has been known to rub fans the wrong way.
Perhaps with that in mind, one fan at Richmond International Raceway has left a message for the Joe Gibbs Racing driver on the track’s SAFER Barrier before tonight’s Toyota Owners 400.
No doubt, some will see this as utterly rude and others will see this as utterly hilarious. Motor Racing Network’s Dustin Long was able to get a shot of the ‘request’ in Turn 1:
We’ll let you judge for yourself if it crosses the line of bad taste.
It should be noted that RIR has allowed all fans with a ticket to tonight’s race to “take over” the track this afternoon – meaning there could be a few more of these kinds of messages scrawled along the SAFER Barrier.
But not everybody in the Commonwealth is rooting for Busch to have an early exit in tonight’s race. Just ask this little guy, who’s decked out in a Busch hat and M&M’s firesuit.
Video from NASCAR America
- After 62 starts, Brad Keselowski finally earns first career Trucks win at Bristol 0
- F1, IndyCar, Red Bull GRC highlight jam-packed motorsports weekend on networks of NBC 0
- Alexander Rossi to make F1 debut in Belgium, replaces Chilton 6
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 5
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 17
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12