Apr 27, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
After a weather delay of more than two hours, the Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at the 2.37-mile Barber Motorsports Park is set to get underway at 5:30 p.m. ET.
Due to the delay, today’s Verizon IndyCar Series race will have a time limit of 1 hour, 40 minutes. IndyCar points leader Will Power is looking for his third career win at Barber and is starting from the pole position.
NBCSN will air all the action LIVE but if you can’t catch today’s main event on TV, CLICK HERE to access the NBC Sports Live Extra stream.
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0