Apr 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Ashley Freiberg has confirmed she’ll be in Fall-Line Motorsports’ No. 48 BMW M3 in the GS class of this weekend’s Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
Freiberg, who co-drives with Andretti Autosport Pro Mazda driver Shelby Blackstock, is on a race-to-race basis with the team as they collectively seek sponsorship. The driving pair took the win in the IMSA CTSC season opener at Daytona.
Here was Freiberg’s tweet confirming the news.
— Ashley Freiberg (@AshleyFreiberg) April 28, 2014
— Fall Line Motorsport (@FallLineMotors) April 28, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 0
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2
- Marcos Ambrose decision to leave RPM, NASCAR due to family, desire to return to Australia 4