Apr 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Ashley Freiberg has confirmed she’ll be in Fall-Line Motorsports’ No. 48 BMW M3 in the GS class of this weekend’s Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
Freiberg, who co-drives with Andretti Autosport Pro Mazda driver Shelby Blackstock, is on a race-to-race basis with the team as they collectively seek sponsorship. The driving pair took the win in the IMSA CTSC season opener at Daytona.
Here was Freiberg’s tweet confirming the news.
— Ashley Freiberg (@AshleyFreiberg) April 28, 2014
— Fall Line Motorsport (@FallLineMotors) April 28, 2014
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 0
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 9
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 5
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2