Apr 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Ashley Freiberg has confirmed she’ll be in Fall-Line Motorsports’ No. 48 BMW M3 in the GS class of this weekend’s Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
Freiberg, who co-drives with Andretti Autosport Pro Mazda driver Shelby Blackstock, is on a race-to-race basis with the team as they collectively seek sponsorship. The driving pair took the win in the IMSA CTSC season opener at Daytona.
Here was Freiberg’s tweet confirming the news.
— Ashley Freiberg (@AshleyFreiberg) April 28, 2014
— Fall Line Motorsport (@FallLineMotors) April 28, 2014
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 1
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 8
- Sebastian Saavedra leads at halfway in IndyCar season finale (VIDEO) 0
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 1
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2