Apr 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Ashley Freiberg has confirmed she’ll be in Fall-Line Motorsports’ No. 48 BMW M3 in the GS class of this weekend’s Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
Freiberg, who co-drives with Andretti Autosport Pro Mazda driver Shelby Blackstock, is on a race-to-race basis with the team as they collectively seek sponsorship. The driving pair took the win in the IMSA CTSC season opener at Daytona.
Here was Freiberg’s tweet confirming the news.
— Ashley Freiberg (@AshleyFreiberg) April 28, 2014
— Fall Line Motorsport (@FallLineMotors) April 28, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0