Apr 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Ashley Freiberg has confirmed she’ll be in Fall-Line Motorsports’ No. 48 BMW M3 in the GS class of this weekend’s Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
Freiberg, who co-drives with Andretti Autosport Pro Mazda driver Shelby Blackstock, is on a race-to-race basis with the team as they collectively seek sponsorship. The driving pair took the win in the IMSA CTSC season opener at Daytona.
Here was Freiberg’s tweet confirming the news.
— Ashley Freiberg (@AshleyFreiberg) April 28, 2014
— Fall Line Motorsport (@FallLineMotors) April 28, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and he wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14