Apr 28, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Dogecoin’s shiba inu is about to become the fastest dog in all of NASCAR.
Last month, Reddit users were able to raise enough of the digital currency (about $55,000 worth) to sponsor Josh Wise‘s No. 98 Phil Parsons Racing Ford for this weekend’s Aaron’s 499 Sprint Cup race at Talladega Superspeedway.
Over the weekend, the first photos of the actual Dogecoin car were revealed and it’s safe to say that this Ford looks ‘much fast.’
And as you can see, the fluffy Shiba is hitching a ride on both the back bumper and the hood. Even in a pack of three-wide cars, Wise’s car probably won’t be hard to find on Sunday.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 0
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 11
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10