Apr 28, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Dogecoin’s shiba inu is about to become the fastest dog in all of NASCAR.
Last month, Reddit users were able to raise enough of the digital currency (about $55,000 worth) to sponsor Josh Wise‘s No. 98 Phil Parsons Racing Ford for this weekend’s Aaron’s 499 Sprint Cup race at Talladega Superspeedway.
Over the weekend, the first photos of the actual Dogecoin car were revealed and it’s safe to say that this Ford looks ‘much fast.’
And as you can see, the fluffy Shiba is hitching a ride on both the back bumper and the hood. Even in a pack of three-wide cars, Wise’s car probably won’t be hard to find on Sunday.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 11
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 24
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 6