Apr 28, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Dogecoin’s shiba inu is about to become the fastest dog in all of NASCAR.
Last month, Reddit users were able to raise enough of the digital currency (about $55,000 worth) to sponsor Josh Wise‘s No. 98 Phil Parsons Racing Ford for this weekend’s Aaron’s 499 Sprint Cup race at Talladega Superspeedway.
Over the weekend, the first photos of the actual Dogecoin car were revealed and it’s safe to say that this Ford looks ‘much fast.’
And as you can see, the fluffy Shiba is hitching a ride on both the back bumper and the hood. Even in a pack of three-wide cars, Wise’s car probably won’t be hard to find on Sunday.
- Report: Cleveland out for 2016 IndyCar schedule, still possible for future 0
- It’s not the years, but the mileage for Scott Dixon going into 250th start 0
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2