Apr 28, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Dogecoin’s shiba inu is about to become the fastest dog in all of NASCAR.
Last month, Reddit users were able to raise enough of the digital currency (about $55,000 worth) to sponsor Josh Wise‘s No. 98 Phil Parsons Racing Ford for this weekend’s Aaron’s 499 Sprint Cup race at Talladega Superspeedway.
Over the weekend, the first photos of the actual Dogecoin car were revealed and it’s safe to say that this Ford looks ‘much fast.’
And as you can see, the fluffy Shiba is hitching a ride on both the back bumper and the hood. Even in a pack of three-wide cars, Wise’s car probably won’t be hard to find on Sunday.
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 1
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0
- Alonso moves to clear up testing crash conspiracy theories 2
- NHRA Funny Car driver Cruz Pedregon trades seats for a day with NASCAR counterpart Joey Logano 2
- Can IndyCar’s next generation take it to the established veterans? 1
- Fernando Alonso talks return in Malaysian GP 3