Apr 28, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
Following the contact between Brad Keselowski and Matt Kenseth Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway, Kenseth took the opportunity Monday to poke fun at the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
Jimmie Johnson‘s known for his own swag giveaways, but Kenseth got in on the act himself this morning.
Some funny stuff from the driver who has a dry, but very sharp, sense of humor.
Video from NASCAR America
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 3
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 2
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 5
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0