Apr 28, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
Following the contact between Brad Keselowski and Matt Kenseth Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway, Kenseth took the opportunity Monday to poke fun at the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
Jimmie Johnson‘s known for his own swag giveaways, but Kenseth got in on the act himself this morning.
Some funny stuff from the driver who has a dry, but very sharp, sense of humor.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix Preview 0
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 11
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24