Apr 28, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
Following the contact between Brad Keselowski and Matt Kenseth Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway, Kenseth took the opportunity Monday to poke fun at the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
Jimmie Johnson‘s known for his own swag giveaways, but Kenseth got in on the act himself this morning.
Some funny stuff from the driver who has a dry, but very sharp, sense of humor.
Video from NASCAR America
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 0
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 1
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1