Apr 28, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
Following the contact between Brad Keselowski and Matt Kenseth Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway, Kenseth took the opportunity Monday to poke fun at the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
Jimmie Johnson‘s known for his own swag giveaways, but Kenseth got in on the act himself this morning.
Some funny stuff from the driver who has a dry, but very sharp, sense of humor.
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 1
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0