Apr 28, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
Following the contact between Brad Keselowski and Matt Kenseth Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway, Kenseth took the opportunity Monday to poke fun at the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
Jimmie Johnson‘s known for his own swag giveaways, but Kenseth got in on the act himself this morning.
Some funny stuff from the driver who has a dry, but very sharp, sense of humor.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1