Alex Tagliani’s wife Bronte to document Indy 500’s beautiful people, fashion and street scene with new blog
Apr 29, 2014, 11:37 PM EDT
When Formula One goes to some of the most wealthiest markets like Monaco, Bahrain and Abu Dhabi, it’s not surprising that fashion – and watching the beautiful people in attendance – is almost as captivating as the racing itself.
With that in mind, Alex Tagliani‘s wife Bronte will attempt to bring some of the F1 beautiful people experience to this year’s Indianapolis 500.
According to IndyCar.com, Bronte – a renowned model herself – will step from in front of the camera to behind it as she spends the month of May photographing whatever strikes her fancy for a new fashion blog called BellenNoir.com (translated from French: “Beautiful in Black”).
In addition to snapping photos of others, she’ll also take some selfies of what she wears while her husband is on the track, as well as attending a multitude of 500-related social events, parties and appearances.
“It’s just another social media outlet for me,” the Australian-born Bronte told IndyCar.com. “I love Instagram and I love Twitter. It’s going to be a more expanded Instagram, more like a story in pictures. I don’t know where it’s going to take me.”
The web site is set to debut in early May. In addition to Bronte’s photos, she’ll also likely include other wives and girlfriends of drivers like Emma Dixon (Scott’s wife), Kirsten Dee (James Hinchcliffe’s girlfriend) and Kathleen Thompson (Charlie Kimball’s fiancée), according to IndyCar.com.
“I just want to highlight street style – what people are wearing, what I’m wearing and the cool things I’m seeing,” she said of her attempt to document so-called Indy 500 street fashion. “The Speedway is going to be a great place to get pictures.”
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 3
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1